108

yoongi pov

I decided to go home before I went to the hospital to tell Hoseok that I won't be at home. Somehow I persuaded him to stay home, go to work, behave, and do things normally.

The drive to the hospital was really long. I couldn't stop thinking about Jungkook. My thoughts were always coming back to him.

Why did he do this? Is this all because of Jimin? All this is because of their stupid wrangling? All this is because the two of them had a fight and broke up? It can't be.
;;
"Excuse me, are you here with Jeon Jungkook?" I hear a woman's voice, and I immediately get up from the uncomfortable chair in the hospital corridor to the meaning of his name. "Yes, I am with him" I say after a few seconds.

"Please tell me how is he? Everything will be fine, right?" I ask her, she looks at the papers she held in her hands. "Please!" I say louder this time, and she directs her attention to me. "Will you answer me or not?"

"Please, sir, calm down, we do everything in our power." she says quietly, and begins to look again at the papers.
"That really don't t help me! Can you tell me what his condition is?" I ask this time nervously.
"I can't answer that question...can you tell me your full name?" She asked, and I just sighed and said her my name.

"Please, he is like my brother, how can you not understand!? Do you have a brother, sister?! How would you behave if that happened to someone from your family?" I asked for a moment when she goes back to the room where Jungkook was.

"I have neither sister nor brother, so I do not know the feeling. You have to wait, that's the only thing you can do."  she says, and then she goes back to the room.

"Yes, I can't do anything, but you can help me by telling me how he is, please! Indeed, I've been here for a long time, and no one is talking about anything." I said, she stopped and turned to me.

"We're trying to get him back to life, he's still breathing, but that's not enough for his body, he don't take enough air, we're trying to give him everything he needs, but we found out that he had taken the pills for two hours before we got there. It's been a long time and everything is still at high risk. I still can't tell you whether your friend....your brother, will be fine...you just have to wait and we as well." she finishes so I just say one "thank you " and go back to the chair where I've been sitting for 2 days.
What will I do without Jungkook?