Missed You (LEMON)(Adult!Kurt x Adult!Reader)

(Narrator's pov)
Logan, Ororo, Bobby, Laura, Kitty, and Kurt, all gone on a mission and God did you miss a certain someone. You were Kurt's girlfriend and a mutant just like the others, of course you went on missions but your main priority was helping train the next gen mutants. Every time Kurt went off on a mission you worried especially when he wouldn't contact you, you didn't question his loyalty but he was a rather obvious flirt so you could only imagine how bad he's trying on Ororo or Kitty. As you walked through the hallways of the mansion you passed the Professor and smiled at him giving a small nod before continuing on.

"(Y/n), are you alright? Is there something bothering you, my child?", Professor Xavier asked in full concern.

"Just a little worried Professor but it's fine don't worr-"

"It's Kurt isn't it?", the Professor asked lifting his brow as he watched your face heat up.

You were embarrassed by how easily he could read you even without the need of his powers. He reassured your that the fuzzy blue mutant would be fine before excusing himself and wishing you goodnight. You smiled as you thought about the Professor's words and continued on to your room. You decided to take a shower and quickly stripped down to nothing and hopped in, as you enjoyed the water sprinkling down on your body you were unaware of your X-communicator ringing on your bed, with someone waiting patiently for you to answer on the other end.

(On the Blackbird!)
"(Y/n)? Darling it's Kurt, if you can hear me please answer."

Nothing. The devil like mutant sighed as he once again failed to reach you, they were on their way back to the mansion. The mission was a success and he missed you so much, the jet was finally preparing to land but Kurt became impatient and ported to the ground. He took I've last glance at the descending her before running off to find his beloved little angel. He ported all over the grounds of the mansion unsuccessful in his search.

"What's up Elf? You look pretty down.", Logan commented as he walked into the kitchen for some coffee.

"It's (y/n), I can't find miene Engel anyvhere.", Kurt sighed as his tail drooped in sadness.

Logan laughed at his friend's stupidity, "Have you checked her room?"

Kurt's whole presence seemed to glow when he realized that he hadn't and with a big goofy smile on his face he ported to your room. He appeared on your bed and looked for you, his ears twitched to the sound of the water in the bathroom and a small purple blush seemed to spread across his cheeks. He may be cute but at times Kurt truly was a little devil and now would be one of those times. He stripped of his uniform and walked into the bathroom quietly watching your naked silhouette dance as you showered. He could feel himself getting hard and decided that a welcome home gift would be nice. He ported into the shower with you and wrapped his arms around your waist as he peppered your neck with kisses.

"K-kurt? Kurt how many times do I have to tell yo-mmmph~", (y/n) was cut off by his soft lips and gave in quickly to his touch.

She turned around to face him properly and wrapped her arms around his neck as the kiss seemed to get deeper and more passionate. His hands rested on your hips as the water continued to cascade onto your warm bodies, his touch drove you crazy.

"I've missed you, mien Engel~", Kurt purred as he pulled away from the kiss and pressed his forehead on yours.

"As have I, miene Prinz~"

Kurt smiled as he captured your lips in another kiss, his tail glided against your legs and until it reached your core and began rubbing between your folds. (Y/n) let out a shaky breathe as Kurt continued to pleasure her body with his, he watched your face contort in pleasure as he gently nipped and sucked at your breasts. The more you moaned his name the more turned on he seemed to get, as he continued to prepare you your hand slid down to his hardening member and slowly started to pump it which drove Kurt crazy. Your hand seemed to get coated by his precum every second you played with his member.

Nightcrawler/Kurt Wagner One-shots and Imaginesजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें