My Liebling pt.2 (Evolution lemon)

(Narrator's pov)
The moment you realized that this man was actually your blue furred childhood friend you tackled him out of pure joy. You missed him dearly, you wanted to cry but seeing his fanged grin made you smile. His teammates were shocked by your sudden attack but by the look on Kurt's face you were someone important, Kurt's hand held your face softly taking in every small detail of your now matured form. He always dreamed you'd be a fair and gorgeous maiden but as always you exceeded all of his expectations, you were a stunning brilliant angel.

"My how you've grown, Hase why'd you grow up to be so enchanting?", Kurt purred snuggling his head into the crook of your neck.

You smiled and held him tight but then something came to your mind, "WAIT! Why aren't you blue?", you glared at him missing his blueness.

With a small twist of his watch he was suddenly his usual blue self, you smiled in glee finally recognizing the blue demon you had fallen for as a child. His parents lifted you off of him and back on your feet so you could properly introduce yourself to everyone. They were ecstatic to meet you and you quickly called for the mutant that you wanted to introduce to them. It was a young boy, at a glance he appeared normal but as he got closer his maroon colored claws began to show. He had a dragon mutation allowing him scale, eyes, senses, and a tail of a dragon. The professor quickly introduced himself to the young mutant, you seemed at peace knowing that he'd be helped to control his gift.

"Hase.", Kurt purred hugging you tightly once more.

"You have a lot of stories you need to tell me.", (Y/n) cheered hugging him back.

While the others chatted with the circus, Kurt ported you both up to the landing platform of the trapeze. You both began to talk about what each other had done within the past nine years you were seperated. It felt no different then before, Kurt could still make you smile and laugh while you could still bring a violet blush to his blue face. You both talked for hours unaware of how much time had past, you were both lost in your own little worlds together. You never wanted it to end...but Kurt was only here for the child and no doubt by tomorrow he'd be gone.

"It's getting late Blue, we should probably get some sleep soon. We have a performance so I'll have to be ready.", you sighed standing up and looking over your empty circus.

Kurt quickly stood to his feet and gently held your hand in his, he didn't want to leave your side not after how long he's waited. Your heartbeats began to sync and your bodies moved on their own towards eachother. Soon his soft blue lips were against yours and every drop of love and passion tingled against your soft velvety lips. His tail wrapped lazily around your waist as he held you closer enjoying your soft heat against his blue fur. He pulled away first gazing at you as you basked in a sweet afterglow of the kiss.   
"(Y/n)...."

"Yes Blue?"

"Can I do something crazy?", He asked pressing his forehead against yours.

"Weren't you always the crazy one?", You smiled.

Kurt's face flushed purple, he couldn't compose himself for what he wanted to say. He wanted to be with you forever and he wanted to give you something that only you could have, he wanted to give you himself, his everything.

"C-can...can I give you my innocence?", He stuttered hoping you'd say yes, "Will you please accept me as yours?"

Your face contorted into a look of shock at the demand, you were unsure of how to respond and Kurt didn't seem all that fond of your silence. His face became a deep purple from ear to ear and he was ready to teleport to his room out of embarrassment, you hand quickly clamped down on his wrist and you called his name in a very shy tone. He turned to meet your lovely (e/c) hues and noticed that your face was as flushed as his.