Who's the Alpha? (Lemon)(Alpha!Warren x Alpha!Reader x Omega!Kurt)

(Warning: three way, omega verse, might be long af sorry)
(Narrator's pov)
It's rare for an Omega to have two fated mates, it's even rarer when both of those mates are alphas that absolutely hate one another. For Kurt this was his life, he had fallen for one of his Alphas a long time ago but he soon learned that he was destined for two. His first mate was a female mutant that enchanted him with her sweet smile, she was the first to mark him. Then he discovered that Warren, a previous enemy saved him once when he was suddenly struck by a random heat that almost ended in the young blue mutant being raped. Now, with two bond marks on his neck, Kurt was happy with his mates but at times one of his alphas wouldn't give him the same affection that he gave and it was starting to bother him.

"Mmn...morning already?", Kurt whined nuzzling into the warm body next to him.

"Time to wake up Kurt, we've got a busy day ahead of us.", a soft voice chimed, velvety lips placed sweet kisses all over his blue face making him purr in delight.

Soon the bubbly blue mutant was up and changing while his mate did the same.

"Is Warren gone again?", Kurt whined.

"You know he likes to train early, we can go find him if you want."

"(Y/n)...am I annoying? Does my presence annoy you like Warren?", Kurt asked making your inner alpha bubble into a rage for your other partner neglecting your omega.

You lazily grabbed the tip of Kurt's tail and wrapped it around your waist before pressing a kiss to his sweet lips. He purred feeling your hand cup his fuzzy cheek and allowed his tail to wrap tighter around your waist.

"It's okay Kurt, I'll give you extra attention since Warren seems to be neglecting you. Just remember that I'll always love you and I'm so happy when I have you around.", (Y/n) smiled earning a kiss from her all to happy mate.

For the rest of the day Kurt had a sweet scent around his presence, everyone was so happy with his cheerful smile, that day the mansion seemed very peaceful. Warren finally returned from training during lunchtime much to Kurt's delight but he just scoffed at his mate and continued back to his room.

"Wait Warren!", a tug on his wrist made the winged mutant stop before he turned to see his desperate mate, "Please eat lunch with us."

Warren clicked his tongue in annoyance and pulled his wrist away from Kurt. With a sour annoyed smell he walked away practically leaving his mate in tears, of course you quickly noticed this and decided to take matters into your own hands. If Warren wanted to be an asshole then you'd remind him why you were the dominant alpha of the relationship.

"Grrrr who needs that jerk anyways!", Kurt yelled walking past you since your mutation had hidden you against the shadows of the wall.

"Oh Kurt, my sweet little mate is all mad...and so close to his heat.", you shuddered licking your lips hungrily to the thought of him using that anger on you, "Seems Warren needs a reality check and Kurt needs to get spoiled a bit."

~Later that night~
Warren walked through the quiet halls of the mansion ready to call it a night in the Alaska king bed that he shared with his mates. He growled to himself honestly disgusted by his recent behavior towards Kurt.

"Guess I should apologize to him.", Warren sighed hoping to see his cute mate snuggled up to his alpha but instead his senses were overridden by a intoxicating scent and melodious moans.

On the bed surrounded by messy covers and soft pillows Kurt's back was arched off the bed while his cock reached the back of your tight throat. Your soft moans against his cock made his noises come out as purrs of delight, Warren could feel himself starting to rut from the scene before him. With the unintentional release of a desperate scent soon both his mates knew that the winged mutant had arrived.