Can Demons have Butterflies?

(Narrator's pov)
The day he laid his golden hues on you he knew he had found the love of his life. You were perfect to him and to everyone around you, he wanted to confess to you but he couldn't due to how shy he was.

"Morning short stack.", Logan yawned ruffling your (h/c) hair.

"Morning Logan.", you cheered.

Kurt smiled watching your happy presence illuminate the room, how could someone so perfect in his eyes seem so far away? He was always to shy to confront you especially since Peter always seemed to have your attention.

"Vhy dast I alvays fall for vomen I know I cannot love me back?", the blue mutant sighed bamfing down to the hallway to walk to his next class.

You noticed your blue furred friend and quickly ran up to surprise him, you childishly hopped on his back scaring him into bamfing to the next room. You both screamed upon impact as you fell to the ground, Kurt groaned but realized he had landed on something soft.

"Comfortable Elf?", you chimed with a flushed face.

The blue skinned demon slowly planked himself before realising what had happened. His yellow hues stared at your chest where his face had rested and then into your eyes before rolling away in embarrassment. You smiled as he began to apoligize and mumble in german while rolling around on the floor.

"Kurt...blueberry...?", you called but he only continued apologizing with his tail swishing around violently.

"Elf...Kurt....Kurt will you please calm down?", you sighed.

He still didn't and that's when you made the bold move to grab his tail, you could feel his body tremble as he let out a very lewd moan. Thankfully there was nobody in the room and you both just stared at eachother in shock. Kurt's face went bright purple and he ported out of your grip in seconds. You sat on the ground dazed and stared at your hand before commenting, "This is the hand of evil."

~in his room~
Kurt hung upside down on the ceiling scolding himself for letting out such a sinful noise. He needed to bathe in holy water to cleanse himself of what he had just done, is he lusting over you or does he actually genuinely love you?!

"Mein gott I vant to cry!", the raven haired mutant sobbed.

"You get boob and you want to cry? Man I can't even get boob, if I could I would've been squeezing like no mañana.", Peter called from the ground while he munched on some chips.

Kurt pouted and ported down to the ground to glare at his silver haired friend. Kurt grew up touch deprived in the Circus so he might have just been overreacting but he was so close to (y/n)'s chest he could practically fell her heartbeat. Peter chuckled and patted Kurt's head softly before making a speedy escape from the young demon.

"I need to calm down...I'm blue, I'm blue, I'm blue.", he repeated while he slowly made his way out of his room.

He decided he'd go up to you, apologize properly, and confess his feelings to you. That was easier said then done, he continuously tried to find an excuse to turn back but eventually his tail started to act on its own and grab the closest thing it could wrap around to keep him from going back.

"I can do this, I can do this, I can't do this!", he panicked upon seeing you and hid on the ceiling as you passed by with Ororo.

"So what do you think of Kurt?", Ororo asked realizing that her blue skinned friend was nearby.

You stopped and pondered it for a bit and Kurt awaited your reply from above.

"He's very kind, very blue, a total soft boi, and despite his hardships he's a wonderful person. He's great in every way and I think his mutation just makes him cuter.", you smiled, blushing even.

Kurt's heart raced to every word and he even felt the urge to cry, "But even with how bold I am I can't bring myself to tell him all this.", you sighed staring out the mansion window.

"And why not? What can't you tell him?", Ororo sighed looking up at her blue friend.

You turned towards her with a sad smile and replied, "I can't tell him I love him despite how much I yearn to everyday, and I feel like when I finally have the courage to it'll already be to late."

Kurt's heart sank seeing your misty hues, he never liked seeing you cry. He had to apologize he had to say something now! He let himself go from the ceiling and ported in front of you making you fall with him. Ororo made a quick escape and you found yourself resting on top of Kurt. You tried to get up but his tail wrapped around your waist to keep you stuck leaving you to sit on his stomach. You quickly wiped away your tears and looked anywhere but his gorgeous golden hues.

"(Y/n), häschen, liebling, süsse? Look at me.", Kurt called trying to get you to look at him.

You tied your hoodie up in frustration, only leaving your nose visible to him. Kurt chuckled and took the bold move of placing a kiss on your nose. He could feel your body jerk from the kiss and took this as an oppurtunity to port to the garden. You could hear the birds and understood that you were now outside, Kurt held onto your sweater porting with it so you no longer had it on. You stared at him, blushing bright red, and tried to get your sweater back using panther mutation. Kurt ported to avoid you and slowly but surely your game of cat and mouse began to make you both laugh. Just as you were about to catch him Kurt caught you in his arms and confidently pressed a kiss to your soft lips. His eyes were shut as he memorized the velvety sweetness of your plump lips, you soon joined him. Feeling you relax in his arms made the moment all the more sweeter. Once you both started to pull away you found yourself lost in his golden hues.

"Ich liebe dich.", Kurt purred pressing his forehead against yours.

"Kurt you know I don-"

"I love you."

"H-huh?"

"I love you, I love you, I love you, I love you!", Kurt cheered spinning you around sweetly before placing you on the ground.

Your face was bright red but your tail betrayed you and showed just how happy you were. Kurt's tail wrapped sweetly with yours while he repeated those sweet three words one more time for you. Kurt's sweet expression changed into a look of worry as he noticed your tears fall from your (e/c) hues.

"I-I...I thought you didn't like me...a-and now you're saying that and kissing me and hugging me and...why am I so happy?", you sighed hiding your face against his chest.

Kurt nervously wrapped his arms around you and let you calm down before saying another word.

"It vas your confession, I-I couldn't bring myself to say anyzing until I heard those words come out of your mouth. Venever I saw you I couldn't speak, or listen, my tummy felt like bugz vere inside and I couldn't understand it.", Kurt explained, his tail unconsciously swinging with yours.

"That's called butterflies Kurt. You had butterflies in your stomach.", you giggled looking up at him.

"I thought I made you made after zis morning.", Kurt added, "I'm sorry Liebling please forgive me."

You smiled and rested your head against his chest one more time, "Tell you what, you forget about me crying and I'll forget about you falling into my boobs, got it?"

Kurt nodded softly before leaning towards you one more time, you smiled and leaned forward so you could kiss your sweet elf one more time. I guess even demons can have butterflies, but Kurt had always been your Angel.