When He's Too Hot

(Narrator's pov)
It was just another hot summer day and everyone felt like they were melting away. While the younger mutants enjoyed the pool a certain blue elf groaned about the heat. Having blue fur was always a downside when summer came around and Kurt knew that too well. Kurt and Logan were relaxing in Kurt's cool room since he had five fans blasting at full breeze, but still he was too warm.

"Oh mien gott, vhy is it so hot!", Kurt complained waving his legs in the air in frustration.

Logan chuckled as he continued to chug down his beer, "You're just damned with all that fur Elf! Nothing you can do about it!"

Kurt pouted as his tail grabbed a portable fan and held it against his face. He was practically undressing himself due to the heat but it's not like he could help it. Logan chuckled as the young mutants outside started throwing water and snow around.

"Ahhhhhh!"
"Oh no!"
"Ruuuun!"
"Wipe out!!!"
"Ahhhhhhhhhh!"

Logan and Kurt jumped in fright from the screams, Kurt ported outside to check on the young ones seeing them everywhere on the ground drenched in water. Kurt's yellow hues caught sight of a certain (h/c) headed mutant and his tail started to wave around in excitement. Logan chuckled at how lovestruck his little friend was and smiled seeing (y/n) had returned from her mission.

"Geliebte!", Kurt cheered as he bamfed towards you and tackled you into a hug.

You smiled as Kurt peppered your face with kisses, you cupped his cheeks with your hands and pulled him into a passionate loving kiss. Everyone started swooning over the cute couple and others snickered since Kurt's tail pretty much showed how much he liked it. Once you both pulled away the younger mutants tackled you and welcomed you home, Kurt is a bit possessive but he let the others do as they pleased since it made you smile.

"Lets throw a welcome back party!", Kitty cheered.

"You're just looking for an excuse to dance!", (y/n) cheered.

"POOL PARTY!!!!", Everyone cheered.

Soon everyone was in or by the pool dancing, swimming, and smiling away like nothing bad could happen. Kurt still thought it was to hot to go outside so he stayed inside by the fans. He hadn't realized that you had stayed inside with him. As he watched the others play he hadn't noticed your presence, your cool hands covered his yellow hues and surprisingly he didn't mind. Due to your mutation you had a pleasantly cool body temperature. His blue tail wrapped around your waist as he spun around to see your face.

"Miene kostbarer Engel~", he purred snuggling his head into the crook of your neck to enjoy your cooling touch.

"Miene kostbarer Elf.", you purred back as Kurt hooked his arms under your thighs and lifted you up.

As your legs wrapped around his waist he carried you to the bed to cuddle with your cool body, you felt so comfortable to hug. You smiled as Kurt snuggled his face against your chest and played with his soft blue hair. You were fine when Kurt would do this, this was basically you're whole summer but you'd get him back around winter when it was just a little too cold for you.

"I missed you (y/n).", Kurt purred.

"I was gone for two days!", (y/n) laughed.

"Two days to long!"

(Y/n) kissed him one more time before she realized something....Kurt was pretty much naked. Your face heated up when you realized his abs were pressing against your stomach and took into account that he was in between your legs. The blue furred mutant smiled when he realized what you were looking hugged you tighter. 

"Why are you naked Elf?"

"I was hot."

You looked away and laughed about the response, Kurt smiled and laid on his side next to you. He loved the cool aura you gave off and loved knowing you were by his side. His tail still stayed wrapped around your waist as he pulled you close to him.

"Kurt if you keep hugging me I'll give you frostbite."

Kurt didn't care your cool presence was all he needed and personally he had fallen asleep with you in his arms. You smiled and adjusted yourself so Kurt was the little spoon, his goofy little smile was the cutest thing ever. You were glad that he was yours and happier that you were his.

"You're hot in more than one way Elf.", you smiled pressing a kiss to his forehead, "I love you my Elf."

"Ich liebe.....dich.....auch....miene... prinzessin."