Birthday Night (Lemon)

(Narrator's pov)
A pool party, everyone needed an excuse to relax and with Kurt's birthday coming up it was the perfect excuse for the mutants to go wild. (Y/n) watched from nearby as Logan tackled Kurt into the pool with a piece of cake to the face, everyone laughed but the birthday boy was not amused. Although everyone was having fun you didn't really like being in big crowds so you were soon out of sight much to Kurt's disliking. That night when everyone had finally nodded off after drinking to much you headed back down to the pool to swim alone.

"The pool always feels cooler at night.", You hummed quietly stepping into the shallow end of the pool.

Kurt's yellow hues noticed you in the dark and due to his coloration you couldn't see him as he stalked towards you. Just as you reached the middle of the pool Kurt ported over you pulling you under the water with a large splash. You didn't fight it, using your mutation you soon became part of the water and Kurt no longer had his grasp on you, the water moved to your command and with one swift move of your arm a current sent Kurt flying out of the pool and onto one of the pool chairs. He watched as the water around him recollected over his body forming yours over his hips but you looked all but happy.

"What did I tell you about scaring me at night?", you growled unaware of the one thing you hated about your powers.

"And what have I told you-", Kurt smirked as he leaned forward and trapped your body under his with your arms above your head, "about seducing me with your sweet luscious body, meine schöne Frau?"

You let out a choked moan when you felt something press against your clit, you forgot that any clothes other than your mission uniform would phase off your body when you used your powers so now you were completely naked under your horny blue furred boyfriend.

"You promised to spend my birthday with me, but you left before the fun even started."

"You know I don't like crowds Kurt and besides I did want to spend the day with you...just not where others...c-could see us...or hear us.....", your body heated up in embarrassment and the last few words we're almost inaudible but Kurt soon pieced together what you had wanted to do with him today.

"It wouldn't have had anything to do with that midnight blue lace set you have hiding under your pillow now would it?", Kurt purred kissing and nibbling your neck to entice you.

You squirmed under him almost causing him to slip in without removing his shorts, Kurt's tail made quick work to distract you. The smooth spade tip rubbed gentle little circles against your sensitive clit distracting you from fighting the pleasure anymore. His soft chuckles against your skin made your body jumped and tremble, Kurt let out a rather sweet purr feeling your heat start to pool over the tip of his tail.

"So beautiful, liebling~", Kurt hummed kissing down your body to your breasts where he firmly massaged and and suckled on your hardening buds.

"K-Kurt, go slower this is to much at once.", you whined, the knot in your stomach getting tighter and tighter as he teased your body.

"Hmm...sorry liebling but I want to see you cum for me before I push myself in.", Kurt panted getting hornier by the second.

You let out more whimpers and felt your juices coating your thighs, you have been craving his touch all day and now that you have it you felt overwhelmed. Kurt smiled watching you come undone underneath him, your warm plump body was so beautiful that he just couldn't stop himself from touching you. Once your sweet little nipples were perky the blue furred mutant above you slowly placed one last kiss on each breast before trailing kisses all the way down to your core, his long warm tongue gave your wet entrance a teasing lick before finally attacking your little clit with licks, kisses, and teasing bites.