Ch. 7

***Soooo, it's been awhile. I'm trying to get this story out there, yet have no idea how. If some people have suggestions, that would be great!

Anyways....the story will most likely be in Kegan's POV almost all the time, unless i randomely decide to make it interesting. This chapter may be one of those, because Kegan is knocked out on his a** right now.

Kay, enjoy :)

********

Kegan's POV

Mumbled voices echoed around my ear drums. All sounding like incoherent thoughts. Time seemed as slow as passing clouds with little wind, yet as fast as an Indian's arrow.

My body ranged from being ice to feeling like it was in the pits of hell.

Too much time has passed being stuck in this state of mind.

Yet, images kept flashing before my eyes. Most of them of Celine, battles, and certain children that kept reappearing.

But as soon as i would see them, they would vanish, and i would no longer remember what they where.

Time passed like this for ages...

Celine's POV

I've sat at his bedside for three days now. Every day was terrible. I knew he was just exhausted from how much he used his powers...but that didn't stop me from being worried.

The Protettore of the house walked in at that moment.

"Here, i brought you some eggs."

"Casey, do you think he's going to wake up soon," i whispered, never taking my eyes off of Kegans peaceful face.

I hope his dreams where as peaaceful as he looks.

"I've told you this everyday...you never know. The length of time it takes for him to recover depends on the amount of power he used. I'm guessing he used a lot, and his body was definetely not ready for it."

"Probably not."

Kegan stirred. I sat up hoping, but he only rolled over until he was fast asleep again.

"You should come downstairs...they are almost here," Casey said. His hand came to rest upon my shoulder in a consouling matter.

"How many are coming," i asked, turning to look at him finally.

"All of them," he said.

My eyes shot up to look him in the eye. All of them? This has never happened before. The prophecy said when the time came, they would be sent to meet up with everyone else....but that was at a time of emergency.

The risk of us all getting together...was huge.

When we are together as a group, the ability of us to reincarnate vanishes. When we die, we go to heaven instead.

If Casey is telling the truth, then he's going to have a lot to deal with if all ten Figlio's are gathered within his house.

I turned back to look at Kegan. Every time i look at him like this, my heart hurts. The only way he can wake up now is if his body is rested enough.

I took in a huge breath through my nose, and then squinted my nose a bit. I smelled...

"I need to take a shower," I told Casey.