5

Naruto stood before the class full of Genin, his face showed no emotion and his eye's were bored. Everyone stared at him and Ibiki, they were the proctors for the first exam. Naruto's eye's flicked from Genin to Genin, each were looking at him oddly.

Ibiki stood behind Naruto, flanking his right side like he was used to, as one of the many guards he had in the ANBU. Flanking Naruto's left was Kotetsu, he to was used to guardung the ANBU captian. They all just fell into place, it was unpracticed and unplanned.

Sasuke raised his hand, Naruto's eye's flicked to him. "Yes?" He asked his voice sending chills down nearly everyone's spine. Sasuke paled considerably as he shakily placed his hand down.

"What's the test consist of?" He asked in a much braver voice then what he had felt, his chest constricted as he thought of all the horrid things Naruto could do. The blonde smirked, he clicked his tounge, snapped his fingers, and a stack of paper was in front of him instantly.

"First portion, written exams." He then began to place a stack of papers on each row's frony desk. "Take one, pass it back." He ordered and waited, once that was done he turned to Ibiki. "My good friend, Ibiki, here will explain what this test consists of and the rules that follow. Pay attention, he doesn't like to repeat himself."

Naruto then turned on his heel and made his way to the desk up front where he turned back to the class and leaned against it. The doors were suddenly thrown open, an ANBU walked in dragging another ANBU behind him.

"You were supposed to be watching him! Kitsune-Sama will be upset, he put you in charge for a reason!" The Cat masked ANBU shouted as he dragged the Bear masked ANBU towards a red haired Genin.

"But he just stare's at me! He stares and stares and stares! Then he tries to kill me!" The Bear was struggling in the Cat ANBU's grip.

Naruto's brow was twitching, how the hell were they ANBU, he growled lowly. Cat turned to him.

"You had a job! And you failed! We are both going to get our asses kicked now because of you!" Bear stood now, his hands in his hips and his eye's narrowed behind the mask.

They were either obivious to the Genin's stares or just didn't care, they also hadn't noticed the Commanding officer watching them. Cat crossed his arm's with a huff, narrowing his own eye's.

"My fault?!? How is it my fault uf you get your ass handed to you?!?" Bear growled, he'll admit, he was scared shitless right now. His Commander gave him orders which he disobeyed and he dragged his best friend and partner into it. It couldn't get any worse, could it?

"You drug me into this! When you told me to watch the Gaara kid! He was your responsibility! I was supposed to be watching Miyori, but nooooo! Bear can't do his damn job!" Cat was getting angry, he was scared out of his mind about having to face the wrath of his commander, not to mention what would happen if Miyori found Naruto.

"I CAN DO MY JOB!" Bear shouted pointing a finger at his best friend who retaliated by doing the same.

"CAN NOT!"

"CAN TOO!"

"CAN NOT!"

"CAN TOO!"

"CAN NO-"

Bear was cut off by a loud bang resounding through the classroom and all attention was now on the fuming ANBU commander. Bear and Cat gulped, shit.

"You BOTH can't do your jobs." Naruto's cold voice filled the now tense room, of course, this only caused everyone to shrink away in fear.

"Now, explain to me. Why the fuck you are in the testing room? Why in the hell have you left Miyori unguarded? And what the hell made you think Gaara was unguarded while he was in here?" Bear gulped and shoved Cat forward.

"Sellout." Cat muttered before he bowed to his superior.

"Kitsune-Sama, I was simply bringing Bear back to his post as Gaara's guard, it was not my intention to start an argument. Miyori is under the care if Tenzo and Hatake Kakashi, both know how to handle her. We forgot about you being a proctor for this exam which is why we thought Gaara needed our presence." Cat reported professionally and dutifully, receiving a nod from Bear who was bowed next to him.

"Okay, now. GET THE FUCK BACK TO YOUR POST'S BEFORE I BEAT THE SHIT OUT OF YOU!!!"

He had finally broke and yelled, his voice was loud yet held that threatning calm aura that told you he wasn't playing around. Cat and Bear quickly scrambled out, fighting along the way before the door slammed sut behind them.

Ibiki looked rather uneasy, the Chunin selected to be setenails were stiff and had their heads bowed, the Genin were staring at him wide eyed. Naruto took a deep breath before motioning that Ibiki could continue. He went back to his laid back position, and watched as over half the Genin got the purpose of the test and cheated creatively.