A/N - Sneak Peek

What is up my Fantabulous Panda's!? Recently, I have gone into high school and my life has been hetic, i have AVID and AFJROTC so there's a lot of time-consuming stuff to do. I'm on the Drill team and we have practice everyday after school sooo... yea.

Anyway! It's been decided that I will be making a second book! And- editing this one, my main focus though, will be finishing RuSuKu. Man I have so much gay in my books and I honestly couldn't be happier. Fuck homophobes I could care less about your opinions, this is my story and I'll do what I want.

Anywho- tell me what you guys think about this book, and if you want me to make a second book. I plan to have the first chapter up and published sometime this upcoming week.

Now- for the promised sneak peek.

*Under Lock And Key*

He took a deep breath, his sharp azure eyes closing as he processed the information he was given. Turning his chair so he faced the window that showcased the village, he ran a tanned hand through sun-kissed blonde hair. Settling his scarred cheek into a warm plam as he rested his elbow on the arm of his chair, he opened his eyes once more.

"You're.... gay?"

His voice had a tinge of hope mixed into it, his eyes melting into a look of desperation he was unaware he held. Without looking back, he could sense the hesitance that the raven standing in his office held in his onyx eyes. The way his feet shuffled, the sound of a hand racing through the thick black mane he held.

"Yea.." His deep voice answered, it sent chill's down the blonde's spine, the rush of thoughts immediately making the foxy male regret his decision's. The tingle of his legs as warmth pooled his body, the thoughts of the raven using that voice to command him to do anything. He knew he'd do anything he was told if it came from that man.

"Hmm..." The blonde paused to turn back around and test the raven, he ran his pink tounge over his lip and watched at onyx eyes traced the motion. He liked the way his visitor shifted, a shade of pink dancing on his cheeks as he did so. "This information is quite useful, I suppose you have a reason for telling me?"

Onyx eyes widened, and looked away, then looked back, he took a deep breah and gave himsf a pep-talk. "Well..."

*End :p*

There you go! The first part of the next book, if you guys want it, thats just the continuation of last chapters first part sooo...

There's some one i really don't want to read this, he would accuse me of writing smut or a lemon, I write them just... he would make fun of me and embarrass me about it.

Oh well. Hope you enjoyed and till next time my Fantabulous Panda's!

~Yakkaina

P.s. Don't forget to Vote, Comment, and Share!