15

Naruto was pouting, while attempting to escape from his fan-girls, Shikaku had managed to snag the blonde in a shadow possession jutsu, forcefully returning him to his office. It was an odd sight, the sixteen year old hokage being forced back to his office as he struggled against the jounin commander's jutsu. 

It was quite the sight. So now we find the blonde seated behind a desk, marking and signing paper after paper. It was very tedious and quite boring. Naruto sat back, tapping his chin lightly, he hated the feeling he got when he was around Sasuke. He always thought himself to have some sort of attraction to female's, but the blonde quickly realized he was right out gay. For Sasuke.

The young Hokage narrowed his eyes in thought, his heart clenching painfully as he thought of her the last time he had ever commited to anything as complex as love. It ended in ruin, maybe he should avoid love all together.

His attention was drawn to a knock at his door, the male sat up and cleared his throat. "Come in." He called calmly, acting like he was interested in a sheet that held some financial information dealing with the Land of the Waves. Oh wait, that was important. He set that paper in the pile he had made for the documents he would need to go over more thoroughly.

He glanced up as his door open and he cursed himself in his mind, Sasuke had just entered looking very conflicted. 'Oh shit- what did Itachi tell the Teme?' He asked the Bijuu that was confined in him, he heard a snort from the fox and scowled internally.

"Ah, Sasuke-Kun, may I help you?" He asked professionally, he did have ANBU gaurds surrounding his office and he needed to give out that air of authority and superiority. He noticed the Uchiha shuffle slightly, scratching the back of his neck that was tickled by the soft raven locks he was blessed with. The way his onyx eyes shined in the sunlight he had filtering through his window. Naruto shook his head and quickly snapped himself back to reality.

Why did he think that way about the raven?

"Ano, could I speak with you privately?" Sasuke asked, the Hokage felt his heart leap into his throat, oh hell what did Itachi do? "Please?" The Uchiha allowed the word to slip through his lips, and quickly glanced away with a light pink blush dusting his cheeks.

"Ah, yes of course. ANBU leave us be." The Uzumaki commanded and instantly a shining blue barrier was in place, Sasuke had Naruto's full attention. "What is it you need?" He asked, an easy going foxy smile slipping onto his smooth handsome features.

"I'm gay."

°•°•

Itachi bit his nail as he composed his henge, he would see the guy he had been crushing on for years agian. Not as himself, but he would still see the man, and damn he was worried. "Do these pants make my butt look big?" He asked his reflection, tilting his head as he inspected his ass, it actually looked quite fine.

Itachi shook his head and pulled his hair into a low ponytail, his onyx eyes slightly less foggy than normal. He placed his hands in the necessary hand sign and spoke softly. "False Reality: Appearance." His eyes turned a pale mint green and his hair lengthened into a soft silver color, his height was increased by an inch or so, and his clothes became more civilan like.

The raven- now silverette- made his way towads the door of his temporary accommodation. He could only hope and pray that he would actually get to interact with that special guy. Unlikely, but likely.

Itachi skipped through the village, yes he skipped, he wasn't Itachi at the moment, he was Haruki Kotama. He gave a small twirl as he looked up, a cherry blossom tree stood above him, a branch suspending three blossoms directly over head. He smiled and reached for one, only to be intercepted by another hand.

This one was gloved in dark blue, and tbe arm led to a green jounin jacket, and a mop of messy silver hair. Itachi's pale minty eyes met one onyx and one red and black eye. He gulped, his hand falling back to his side as he took a small step backwards.

"Ita-Chan, welcome home."

°•°•

Gaara stared at the large green gates before him, he sighed and pinched the bridge of his nose as he was shoved lightly by his elder brother. "Come on Gaara, what do you have to lose. Just go thank him and we can go home." Temari commented lightly, her tone was bores and slightly irritated. Kankuro was being so annoying.

"Right." The red head stated, closing his seafoam green eyes before he began to walk. He navigated his way through the village and towards the Hokage Tower. The male was stopped by an ANBU wearing a bear mask, his partner Cat was panting slightly, bent at the knees.
[;)]

"Gomen, Gaara-Sama, Hokage-Sama is in a very busy meeting at the moment and cannot take any visitors for the next two hours. Please return tommorow or in an hour." Both Bear and Cat bowed, showing respect for the son of a Kage even if they did attack the village.

Gaara nodded, he sighed and turned on his heel, only to be faced with a girl with pink hair. She smiled brightly and blinked her eyes a few times. "Kon'nichiwa, Gaara-Kun." She greeted kindly, her emerald green orbs locked on Gaara's slightly confused one's.

His hand was taken by the strange girls and she began leading them to the BBQ restaurant located in the Akimichi clan sector. "Let me treat you to a dinner. Just a little make-up for Hokage-Sama's inconvenience." She spoke kindly, her hair barely brushing her shoulders, but still flowed in the wind.

"What's your name?" Gaara rasped, his eyes staring at the hold she had on his hand, it was oddly warm. And he liked it, he glanced behind him, Temari and Kankuro were gaping at him and he barely caught the flash a long crimson hair as a girl turned the corner.

He sighed in disappointment as he knew the girl would likely be MIA for the time being. Anyway, his attention was brought back to the strange pinkette that had led him to a booth. He slid in opposite of her and met her lively gaze with his dull one, she did not appear to be effected.

"My name is Haruno Sakura, and it's lovely to officially meet you." Sakura smiled and took a sip of water they were provided, her eyes scanning the menu lightly as Gaara pondered a questioned in his mind.

"What are we doing?" He asked, his eyes holding a gleam of confusion in them, Sakura smiled brightly, she placed her menu down and folded her hands.

"We're having a date!"

°•°•

(A/N

Oofles- leaving like three cliff-hangers was so hard- I had to figure out how to word it all and dang. Anywho, I decided to just say fuck it and make this a SasuNaru fic-

Maybe a KakaIta, idrk yet.

GaaSaku was just a spur of the moment thing, I love all the Gay in my book. But I feel like at least one striaght dude would do my book good.

Anyway, hope you enjoyed this! It took like six days to write and I still have to go through and edit all the other one's because I believe I will be ending the book here, but I will be making another one.

It'll be a series. This book is Undercover the next will be called 'Under Lock and Key'.

Anyway, tell me what you guys think about that, I'll officially disclose the decision Tommorow night at this time in an Authors Note.

Anywho- Till next time my Fantabulous Panda's!

~Yakkaina

P.s. Don't forget to Vote, Comment, and Share!)