14

(IMPORTANT A/N AT THE BOTTOM! PLEASE READ IT! Also this chapter is not complete and the A/N explains why... read on!)

Sasuke sat back in his chair, his thought's running wild for the time being. Having him unfocused was a good thing for Itachi and Naruto, they could joke around and throw sexual jokes at each other without being accused of dating. Which, they weren't.

"So, Hokage-Sama, do you have your eye on someone?" Itachi asked, sitting back in his own chair, he knew of his Captian's old lover. How she died. And why she died. But what he didn't know, was that Naruto actually had a crush on Sasuke.

"I might have my eye on a few people." The Hokage answered, his azure eyes flashing to Sasuke minutely before flicking back to Itachi. Naruto honestly thought both Uchiha men were quite good-looking.

"You like Sasuke? Wait! Your gay!?!" Itachi yelped suddenly, sitting forward as intrest filled him with this new development. He had no idea the blonde was gay, that was a surprise.

Naruto's lips twitched, he chuckled looking at Itachi's shocked and slightly disturbed face. "I'm Bi." He clarified, closing his azure eyes and leaning back into the couch. "And yes, I do have a crush on Sasuke amoung other's." He verified for the concerned elder Uchiha.

Itachi blinked and sat back, crossing his legs over each other as he mulled over the newly attained information. So his ex-ANBU Commander turned Hokage was Bisexual and happened to have a crush on his younger brother as well other people. He assumed they were of both genders but didn't want to seem to admittedly interested.

Itachi blinked one more, he just realized how oblivious he was to everything around him. He shook his head as his brother slowly came back to reality. The young raven looked at Naruto and Itachi, curiosity burned in his onyx eyes as he noticed the look his elder brother sported. Sasuke just shook his own head deciding that not getting involved with them was for the best.

"Soo..... what now?" Sasuke asked, the young Uchiha was actually quite confused and had no idea how he was supposed to react. Naruto shrugged, tapping his fingers on his upper thigh, unconsciously drawing Sasuke's attention to that area. The male found himself wondering the blondes sexuality.

"Karaoke?" Itachi suggested feebly, he gained one very disturbed look from Sasuke and one look of sheer awe from Naruto. And they let that guy take the Hokage's seat, how stupid was this village?

Naruto nodded his head excitedly, his azure eyes lighting up in a way that Sasuke found himself not wanting to crush. So, the young Uchiha nodded with a dejected sigh, this made Naruto light up like a Christmas tree. The Hokage lunged at Sasuke and practically crushed the boy in a hug before he dashed towards the door.

"I'll invite the other teams!" He threw over his shoulder, ripping the door open and slamming it behind him. Itachi sat back with a smirk, his onyx eyes filling with amusement, he was just waiting.

"What?" Sasuke asked his amused brother, there really wasn't nothing funny happening at the moment. Itachi just shook his head, a small chuckle working it's way out of his person.

"Wait... in 3... 2.... 1-"

"Shit! What what the fuck! Get off me! I am your Hokage! Unhand me you fools!" Naruto.

"Hokage-Sama~" Fan-girls.

"UNHAND ME! I AM YOUR SUPERIOR! DAMMIT I'M GAY!!"

"We'll turn you straight~"

"FUCK YOU UCHIHA!"

Sasuke just deadpanned at the door, how could the blonde not remeber his own fan-girls. The young male just shook his head as he looked back over to his brother, the moment they made eye-contact, they lost it and burst into a fit of laughter.

Maybe Itachi wasn't so bad...

°•°•

(A/N

This is as far as I was able to get... ;-;

I have writers block and I am trying so hard to write up some new stories.... oh god being an author is so hard... why did I do this..

I don't even know if you guys like this book... tell me if you do..

Should I just like, delete this?

Please halp me!

Anyway, on an related note, I have come up with another book idea, it's kinda like SAO Ordinance Scale(?) So... yeah... but they live like they're in a game..

Imma give ya'll a screen shot of the summary 'cuz I ish lazy...

I spelled Lurking wrong... what a dolt, I'll fix it later... any way, please give me your thoughts about the soon-to-come story..

Also! I really need to know what kind of content you enjoy so I can deliver!

Till next time my Fantabulous Panda's!

~Yakkaina

P.s. Don't forget to Vote, Comment, and Share!

P.s.s. Halp me!)