Chapter 1

Y/n POV
Today was evaluation day, which mean't COO Triple H would be looking for new Superstars and Diva's.
"Hi, I'm Y/n L/n. I was born in (your home state) and it's been a dream of mine to become part of the WWE main roster!" I said when it was my turn to be scouted out. "So, Y/n from looking at your records you seem clean and a very nice girl from what the trainers had told me. Let's see what you can do in the ring." He said, stone faced, never moving his eyes away from mine.
I used the stairs to climb into the ring, not wanting to risk embarrassment of failing sliding in under the bottom rope. "Alright, Naomi! Your up!" Triple H yelled, which made the room go silent. As Naomi climbed into the ring, a few wrestlers piled into the gym. Some I knew, some I didn't.
One in particular caught my eye, the superstar that helped me gain enough courage to come here and train! It was the one, the only R- "Ring the bell!" I snapped out of my thoughts as the much started. We locked up, and shortly after Naomi got dominance.
She threw me into the ropes, bouncing back I countered with a drop kick to the chest. While Naomi was laying on the ground, I paced around her, wondering what to do next. Standing her up, I went for a vertical suplex, hoping using the move it would impress Triple H and the other Superstars and Divas in the room.
After Naomi landed on the mat, I went for the pin. The official counted, "1...2.." kick out at 2 and a half. I figured, why not try a spear? Not that many Diva's do it. I waited in the corner, stalking Naomi. As soon as she stood, I ran full speed and lunged at her. The whole gym erupted with cheers. "1...2...3" The bell rang. I won!
Triple H started walking to ringside, once again everyone got quiet. "Y/n, how about we make your dream come true? How about, a contract for Raw's main roster?" He said. All I could do was nod. I fell on my knees and started crying tears of joy. One of my only friends in the Diva's division, Aj Lee ran into the ring and hugged me. "I did it! I finally did it!" I whispered, crying on her shoulder.

Hey guys! So this is my new book! Updates may be slow and I apologizing before hand. Leave suggestions and what you thought of the chapter down in the comments! See you next time!