Chapter 6

Y/n Pov
It's been half an hour since Randy offered to take me out for a night of fun before our big match tomorrow night against Seth Rollins and Sasha Banks. I was looking for something to wear. I went for an outfit that was both casual and cute.
It was a long jean designed plaid dress and some high heeled boots. In my bag I found a whit flower crown so I decided to throw that on as well. Since we were going out I decided to put on some light makeup. To top it all off, I grabbed some black bracelets and painted my nails.

   While waiting for Randy, it got really boring so I decided to turn on the radio and just jam out to music

   While waiting for Randy, it got really boring so I decided to turn on the radio and just jam out to music. Since I was so caught up in my singing  and dancing, I hadn't realized Randy standing at the door, laughing at me.
   "H-How long have you been standing there?" I said, feeling embarrassed due to my actions. He walked toward me and poked my nose, "Not long enough." He then noticed what I was wearing, looking me up and down saying, "You look gorgeous. Perfect kind of attire to wear. Something cute and casual."
   "T-Thank you. No ones ever said something like that to me." I said blushing, looking down at my boots. He lifted my chin so I would look at him. "Then everyone else must be blind." Randy walked away into the his bedroom to the  closet him and I were sharing to pick out his outfit for tonight's fun.
   "You already to go Y/n?" Randy said. I just looked him up and down with the outfit he had on. It looked great on him. He came out wearing a hooded maroon T-shirt, dark blue jeans, low brown combat boots and had a adidas back-pack.

   "What? Oh, yeah I'm ready

"What? Oh, yeah I'm ready." He chuckled at my response. "We just have to wait a few minutes for the mechanic to bring our rental car. While we wait, why don't you tell me about yourself?" Randy said sitting down on the couch in the living room area of the tour bus, ushering me to do the same.
"Well, I have one other brother and one younger sister. My parents our divorced due to the way my father treated us. My older brother, Aaron, is in college to be a doctor and my little sister, Emily, is in her junior year of high school." Randy nodded.
"How did your father treat you? If, you don't mind me asking." I sheepishly smiled and said, "I don't mind, he always got drunk and was just abusive. Other then my father being so neglecting and rude to all of us, life was pretty good. How about you?"
Randy was about to say something when I glanced at his left eye. It was swollen and slowly becoming bruised. "Randy, what happened to your eye!" He just smirked. "Before coming back here, I had a little run in with Seth." Just before I could say anything else, there was a knock on the door, notifying us that the rental car was here. "Your explaining to me what happened later."
We made our way outside to the car. I stopped in my tracks and saw the car we would be using. It was an old 2006 black mustang model. Randy noticed and said, "You like it?" I just nodded my head walking over to my side of the door. Getting in and buckling up, I realized he never told me what movie we were seeing.
"So what movie are we gonna see?"I said, glancing at him. "Change of plans, we aren't going to the movies." "Are you going to tell me where? "He shook his head and began to drive away. "Nope, it's a surprise."

*Time Skip To Their Mystery Destination.*

Randy Pov
   I decided to take Y/n to the fair that was happening in Florida, which is where our match would take place. It wasn't huge, having a few rides, games and food stands. I looked over at Y/n to see her reaction. She was looking  out the window, her eyes were lit with excitement. This is the first time since  our opponents have been announced by Stephanie that she had been relaxed.
We both got out of the car and headed toward the ticket booth. "50 tickets please." I said, handing the lady in the booth a $20 bill. "Keep the change." I followed Y/n. "So what do you want to do first?" I said. She turned around and had this big smile. "Let's go play some games!" I started to laugh as she grabbed my arm and yanked me to the games she wanted to play.

*Time Skip To 2 hours Later*

Y/n Pov
"Come on! Let's just go on one more ride!" I said, pulling Randy to the line for the Ferris Wheel. "Fine. Don't yell at me when I wake you up early tomorrow." It was now 11:00 and the fair was closing at 11:30, so we had time for one more ride.
After waiting a few minutes we finally got on the ride, we starting going in circles. I sat across from Randy. "You want to explain to me what happened with Seth?" I said, starring at Randy.

Flash Back

Randy Pov
   I went to go gather Y/n and mines gym bags when Seth made his way over to me. "I'm looking forward to seeing my pretty little girlfriend Y/n tomorrow night." I gritted my teeth at him. "Shut you mouth before I shut it for you." I said stepping closer to him.
"Relax Randy, save your energy." Seth said turning around to walk away but immediately turned around connecting his fist to my eye. It turned into a brawl. We were both punching and screaming at each other.
By the time other superstars broke up the fight, Seth's mouth was bloody and had a black eye. I had only a black eye. The two superstars that had Seth, Roman and Dolph, took him out of the room while the two superstars that had me, John and Batista let me go. I ignored their questions and left, grabbing mine and Y/n's stuff on the way.

End of Flashback

Y/n Pov
"You didn't have to do that." He gave me a confused look. "What do you mean." I looked down. "It sounds like you got into a fight because of the statement he said about me." He slid over so he was now sitting next to me.
"Your worth getting in a fight for." Randy said, pushing my face so I was facing him. There was a sudden jolt, which mean't we were at the top of the Ferris Wheel. We were starring at each other in silence.
Randy began leaning in closer to me, and I found myself doing the same. Our lips connected, moving in sync. It felt like a thousand fireworks just went off. The kiss lasted about 2 minutes before we broke apart for air.
Randy smirked at me while I was a blushing mess. I looked over at Randy to see him starring at me, still smirking so I shot my head down, looking at my hands. Once again, Randy lifted my chin so I faced him and he planted one last electrifying kiss on my lips. "I could get used to that." Randy said. "So could I."
This is a beginning of a great relationship.

Hey guys! So a little bit of a longer chapter since I missed yesterday. Near the ending I tried. I didn't know what they should say so that's what I went with. As always, leave suggestions and comments down below of what you thought or what you would like to maybe see in the next chapter! Until next time!