Chapter 4

Y/n Pov
"So your the new girl, I thought they said she was pretty." Nikki said. "And I thought they said that you two had a brain." I shrugged and began to walk away, leaving the Bella's and Randy in shock.
"That was awesome! You've got some spunk, I like that." Randy said with a wink as he caught up to me. "I, um thanks!" Damnit! Why am I like this? "So since we are going to be in a tag team together, do you want to go train before we head home for the night? We can get another mixed tag team to go against us." He said, opening the door to the gym. "Sure! It will be helpful for our match next week."
Today is Thursday, so we have a few days to train leading up to the big match on Monday. "John! Get a teammate, we're doing a mixed tag team!" Randy yelled across the gym. "Alright! Give me a minute!" John yelled back. "Is that something you two do all the time?" I said laughing. "Maybe!" He once again yelled. I was laughing even harder now.
We climbed into the ring and stretched a bit, waiting for John and his mystery partner to join us. "Let's get this started." Someone said beside us. We turned around to see John and Nikki. "Oh, I'm going against her? This should be an easy win. We're starting first." Randy and John just looked at both of us and nodded.
   An official got in the ring, and the bell rang, indicating the match had started. Since Nikki got all cocky, I'm gonna mess with her a bit. Nikki ran at me and I just moved out of the way. She did this once again and I kicked my foot out and let her trip.
   "What are you doing?!" Nikki shouted at me, and I just laughed. Once again, she charged at me, going for a drop kick. I moved out of the way and let Nikki fall, and immediately put her in the sharpshooter submission hold. "Nikki, I thought this was an easy win! You thought I wasn't good enough? Think again!" I screamed as I bent down even more, increasing the pain.
   She was screaming and I was just laughing. Finally Nikki tapped out. I stood up and just threw my hands in the air. Randy called my name, so I began to walk over to him when I got kicked square in the back. "I'll teach you a lesson bitch!" Nikki screams as she dropped down and started to punch me.
   I flipped us over and started returning the punches, until I was yanked off of her and pulled out of the ring. "Hey, hey! Calm down, don't let her get to you." It was Randy. His voice was so calming. I got silent, and just stared into his eyes. They were a blueish-grey. You could get lost in then, and I felt myself beginning to. "Stay the hell away from me new girl or you'll get what's coming to ya!" Nikki yelled breaking me from my trance.
  She fired me up again. I started prying myself from Randy to try and make my way back over to where she was, but this time instead of holding me back, Randy picked me up and put me over his shoulder, and began walking out of the gym.
Once we were in the hallway, he kicked open another door and set me down. "Listen to me, calm down." Randy said. I wasn't thinking. I shoved him as hard and I could and started yelling. "Who the hell does she think she is?! When I get my hands on her I-" Before I could finish my sentence, I was shoved against the door, and had both my arms pinned by my side.
   "Calm. Down. It's better for your own health." Randy said, gritting every word through his teeth. I froze in fear. Closing my eyes, I said, "I'm sorry, I'm sorry!" He sighed and let go, backing up. I took a step forward and just hugged him. He seemed a bit confused, but still hugged back.
    "I think it's about time we both call it a night.  Go get your stuff and meet me outside. I'll drive you to your hotel." Randy said packing his bag. How am I supposed to say this? "I um, um." I said, not really knowing how to say I have no where to go.
    He turned around with a look of concern. "Everything ok?" He said, taking a few steps forward, looking into my eyes. "I don't exactly have a place to go. Getting hired today, I didn't exactly plan any where to go." "That's ok, you could just stay with me in my tour bus. I don't tour with anyone anymore and it gets boring. It'll be fun." Randy said.
    "I don't want to bug you though..." He just laughed. "You don't bother me, now go grab your bags, and meet me in the main hall." He said as I headed toward the door. "Thanks, I owe you one!" "We can arrange something." Is all I heard before walking out to go get my stuff.

A little bit longer of a chapter today for all you lovely people! Leave suggestions and what you thought of the chapter in the comments below! Until next time!