Chapter 2

Y/n POV
After I had stopped crying on Aj, we both got out of the ring, and went our different ways. She went toward catering while I went to go find my locker room. On my way, I kinda got lost. All of the excitement and sudden the adrenaline rush, I must've zoned out. Turning the corner, out of no where (PUNS) two large hands shoved me into a few crates near a wall.
It was a tall male with blonde and black hair, someone unfamiliar to me, so I had no idea what to expect. "Nice match you had Y/n, getting straight to the point and ending it fast. Strategy at its finest." He said, winking at me. "Thanks, and you are?" I said, examining him more closely. "Seth Rollins, in the flesh." Cockily, he slid his hands up to my face, as I stood with my hands at my side.
"How about you come back to my locker room and we get to know each other a little better?" Seth said, smirking. "Get your hands off her Rollins." Someone said, rounding the corner. I can't believe it! It's really him! It's R- "Beat it Randy, you have no business being here, go back to your locker room." Seth's glare stayed focused on Randy's.
"I made it my business when you started talking to Y/n, a innocent girl who probably wants nothing to do with you." Randy snapped back as he walked over and grabbed one of my arms, pulling me to his side. Seth gave up, and simply said, "Come find me later Y/n, we could go for some coffee or something." He said, pushing his hand out for a handshake. Being the person I am, I obliged and started to reach my hand out as Randy's hand went over mine and slapped Seth's.
Finally, Seth walked away, leaving just me in Randy in an empty hallway. "Are you ok Y/n?" He asked. I turned around so I was now facing the 6'2 superstar, seeing him towering over me. "I'm- I'm fine. Just taken back a little I guess." I said, looking up at him. He simply nodded and looked in the direction Seth went, making sure he actually left. "Were you looking for something?" He asked, looking down the hall.
"My locker room actually, I got distracted by my thoughts and just zoned out." He took a few steps back, finally looking into my eyes. "We'll go find it, and if you want I'll show you around a little more of the place, since your new?" He said. I smiled and shook my head. "That would be very helpful!" We started walking down the hall in silence. "Thanks for helping me back there." He looked down and smirked.
"If he does anything that bothers you, let me know and I'll deal with him." Turning his head straight again. I nodded. I'm glad he came, or I would have been dragged into something I didn't want to be. The Apex Predator, was being a softy. How did all of this happen so fast.

Another chapter out! Maybe one or two tm as well. I'll try to make the chapters a little longer for you wonderful people!
Comment suggestions and what you thought of the chapter in the comments down bellow. See you next time!