Chapter 7

Y/n Pov
   After going to the fair last night Randy and I got home around 12. The car ride was silent, but comfortable. During the whole car ride home, Randy put his hand on my knee, which made me extremely nervous, which he noticed and just laughed at.
   Besides daydreaming about yesterday's electrifying kiss, today was Monday. Today is the day that I would make my debut match with Randy on the main roster. I was even more nervous then I was before. It was 10:30 a.m when I woke up, and I dreaded getting out of bed.
   "Come on Y/n, get up! We have to go to the arena early, you have to pick out your ring gear and learn some of your lines for after the match." I heard Randy say, pulling the covers off of me. "Just five more minutes." I said rolling over. "Nope." As soon as those words left his lips, he grabbed my legs and drug me forward so I was almost hanging off the bed. "You're so lame!" I said groaning, finally standing up.
   I made my way into the bathroom and brushed my teeth and washed my face. "What time do we have to be there?" I yelled. "11:30!" He yelled back. Giving I didn't have enough time to dress up all fancy and nice I threw on the first outfit I saw. 

    To my luck, it wasn't that bad of an outfit

    To my luck, it wasn't that bad of an outfit. I wore a black worded T-Shirt, some light ripped blue jeans, a beanie, and white converse. I had dirty blonde hair, so it made the outfit even better. After I fish tail braided my hair, I put some pink lipstick on and headed out to the living room area of the bus to wait for Randy.
   "Let's go." He said coming out of his room. Randy was wearing one of his RKO shirts and jeans with black Nike's. I stood up and we both exited the tour bus and began walking to the back entrance of the arena.
"So the first thing you have to do, according to Hunter, is go to Mackenzie's room to pick out your gear." He said, opening the door for me. We began walking down a long hallway with many superstars starring in tonight's RAW.
Suddenly, Randy draped his arm over my shoulder, and pulled me closer to him. I gave him a confused look. "Seth." He whispered to me. I just nodded as we continued down the hall until we made it to Mackenzie's room. Randy knocked on the door, and waited before he heard a 'come in' to enter.
"You must be Y/n!" A girl who I imagined to be Mackenzie said. "That's me! And you are?" She stuck her hand out and said, "Mackenzie. I'll be your gear and makeup artist." I nodded. "When I asked you if you wanted anything specific, you said roses correct?" I once again nodded. "I have 3 outfits for you to pick from at the moment." She said, bringing over 3 outfits in bags. "Take a look and tell me which one you like." Mackenzie said. I opened the first bag and I was in awe.