Chapter 3

Y/n Pov
   As Randy and I walked down the hall, we met a few superstars and divas, and looked around some rooms I haven't seen. "We should go talk to Stephanie, see if she has a debut match for you anytime soon." Randy said, rounding the corner making his way to an office titled 'Mrs.Mcmahonn' on the door.
    Randy knocked, and we waited a few seconds before hearing Stephanie's voice saying 'come in'. We both took a step inside and sat down. "Ah, Y/n! I was just about to send someone out to find you!" She smiled. "I was thinking for your debut match, we have you in a tag team, or maybe a mixed tag team, and build your story from there. If you want you can pick which one you want. How's that sound?" Stephanie said.
     "That sounds great! Can I be in a mixed tag? If it's not to much trouble, and can I pick my partner?" I choose this as my opportunity to get closer to Randy. "Of course! Let us know who you chose to be your partner before the end of the day so we can decide who you'll face and when to set up your match. As of now, you are dismissed." Randy and I both stood and made our way out the door and into the hallway.
    "Hey Orton, I-I have a question."Crap! I stuttered, please don't notice! He chuckled. "And that is?" Looking down I said, "Wo-Would you like to be my t-tag team partner?" All of a sudden, there was a finger lifting up my chin. It was Randy's rough fingers making me look at him. "Of course shorty, I will be your tag team partner." He said, with that smirk of his. "Should we go tell Stephanie now or?" We both started laughing as we turned around.
    This time instead of knocking, we barged in, opening the door, I screamed, "RANDY ORTON IS GOING TO BE MY PARTNER!" Stephanie got scared, but chuckled and sughed and said, " Ok! Your match will be next Monday! We'll let you both know who you'll be facing tomorrow!" As she finished, we both nodded and closed the door.
     In pure excitement, for the second time today, I threw my self at Randy, and wrapped my arms around his torso. "Thank you so much! For everything today!" He laughed and hugged me back. "Anytime Y/n, anytime." He said hugging me back. We hugged for what felt like ages, but we were shortly interrupted by the well known divas, The Bella Twins.

Hey guys! Another chapter should be out by tonight, if not there will definitely be two out tm. Leave suggestions and what you thought of the book down below in the comments! Until next time!