Chapter 7. Wedding Rehearsal

♡As I say all the time... enjoy!! Xoxo ♡

"Stay still and don't move to much, you'll wrinkle the finely made ruffles

"Stay still and don't move to much, you'll wrinkle the finely made ruffles." The woman who helped me into my wedding dress told me- or more like scolded me.

I was in here for a fitting of my dress. I stood in the Queen's mansion as a hired team of professionals helped me into this dress and helped me smooth it out to their liking.

I had no say so in my dress, this was just made for me and I was to just try it on and make sure it fit me right. Though it was very pretty and elegant, it still wasn't my choice; therefore, it wasn't all that special to me.

The sleeves of the dress were made of beautiful lace that stopped right before my wrists. The v-neck of the dress dipped quite low but it was very beautiful. The torso of the dress was decorated in very tiny diamonds and at the waist is where the ruffles of the dress began. The ruffles cascaded all the way down to the floor, covering my feet completely.

The workers, for the past hour, have been fixing the ruffles and moving them around to get them in the right order.

We had a wedding rehearsal in a few hours to practice for tomorrow.

It was a crazy thought that I would be married and no longer would be Evangeline Gibson, but would be known as Evangeline Daniel.

I always dreamed of getting married but not in this sense. This is too crazy and not at all what I had in mind for my future.

The news of royals being in town have grown throughout the city. I was finally being recognized by people and I didn't like it. The wedding was well known and random people would try to strike up conversation about the wedding and would even try to get invited. I had to step up my game in body guards so that I could prevent things such as this.

Going to school was much more irritating and I hated all of the recognition for it. The comments weren't always positive, in fact most of them were negative. Either people envied that I was living their dream of being a princess and marrying a "charming" prince, or they simply thought that I shouldn't be marrying because of my age or because I just met Christian and I don't completely disagree on the last one.

I mean I do agree that any normal person looking for marriage should wait until they are at a suitable age and I would hope they would know the man or woman they are about to marry, well enough anyways.

The wedding will be private except for one news broadcaster who is from the the country of Monaco. Weddings such as this have always been streamed for their country. Mine was no exception.

I still wanted the wedding to be small. I didn't want too many people from the city to show up - for obvious reasons. Some people like the media and all the attention that it brings, but me... I don't prefer it or want it. It's just my decisions and opinions and that's totally okay and everyone agrees... mostly everyone. That's why I chose to have a very small and limited wedding while I chose to understand the broadcasting which I guess I'm fine with. It's traditions.