•11•

Aye chapter 11.... I'm actually writing shit 💀 I be mad proud of my self ;)  VOTE!!! but anyway Chapter 11 Enjoy!...

Venus POV
Like I said I was mad drunk when I texted Diego. And I high key dont remember everything that happened that night but I do remember me asking him if we was gonna spend the night or something like that and him saying if I wanted him too.
And me been mad stupid and drunk had the audacity to say "Stay Daddy". But then after that happened I don't remember much. The only thing I remember was me and Diego messing around then the next thing I knew I woke up to Deigo next to me. Both of us naked.
I dont know what happened or why I woke up naked with only underwear and a bra on to someone next to me THAT I barely know. At that moment I thought me and Diego fucked. I was really hoping my FIRST time didnt happen and I CANT remember it. Life's a bitch.
About 30 minutes later Diego woke up and I asked him "Did we fuck?" Sounding really worried. Then he starred at me and said....

-----------------------------------------------------------

I'm not updating until like Friday or Saturday sooooo enjoy that amazing ending. But aye credits to be for atleast updating. You feel me. I know this chapter is short but enjoy it

*** EXCUSE PUNCTUATION, GRAMMER AND SPELLING MISTAKES***