•17•

Venus POV
Me and Diego been talking a lot since we made up for that stupid incident. I love being with him. Every time he has a show he always invites me to hang out backstage. And I always say "yes" because I'll hate being home while he is preforming and me not being there to show him any support. One day I took his phone to do something and as I was on it a girls name popped up on the screen.
Stacey 💔🤤 the name read. I clicked on the message and started reading what they where Talking about. And apparently she was a girl that he meet at one of his meet and greets in Chicago.
I can't lie I was hurt. But I didnt show it. I knew Diego knew that I saw the message and he mentioned it to me. Me being really hurt tried to play it off and said that I dont care but he knew deep down that I was completely torn apart. I was so used to getting my heart broking that I just didnt even knew what it was like to actually truly feel "loved". I thought Diego will show me that but apparently he was NEVER planning too.

***
Welp another chapter. I actually had to rewrite this chapter 4 times because I never liked how it came out 😭. This chapter isn't the best one but I tried 🥀. I hope you like it doe. VOTEEE???
- Xanarchy 💔

*** EXCUSE PUNCTUATION, GRAMMER AND SPELLING MISTAKES***