•14•

Venus POV
This is why people dont stay in my life for long. I always find a way to fuck up things. I shouldn't have asked that to Diego because I know he ain't the type to have sex with someone who isn't in the right place of mind. But me being fucking stupid still asked him that question....
And what hurt the body is that we haven't talked for 2 weeks since that happened. I didnt know him for that long but when I meet him I knew that was a friendship I didnt want to fuck up. But I did.
Today I decide to go to the studio Diego records his music at. Which also happened to be the same place where the video shoot was as at.
When I pulled up to the studio I was nerves to go in because I didnt know how he would react to me being there soooo I just hoped for the best.
When I walked in he was already looking up at me. But instead of saying anything he stood up and walked out the studio without even acknowledging me presence.
I didnt know what to do but I decided to go after him. And when I finally caught up to him I told him
"Sorry. I know I fuck up everything but please dont be mad at me. You the first good thing that happened to me in a long time. And I know we didnt have sex. I dont know why I even asked. Just please forgive me." And without him saying anything back turned around and kissed me softly.

***********************************

Aye that 2 uploads this week.... That's wassuppp my dudes. I feels that I actually accomplished something by updating 2 times 💔... VOTE???

*** EXCUSE PUNCTUATION, GRAMMER AND SPELLING MISTAKES***