•19•

Venus POV
Diego told me to get up and get ready and told me he was taking me out for dinner. I wasnt really in the mood to go out but I didnt feel like arguing about it so I just got up and throw on a simple but cute dress and decided to go with a natural look since I dont really want to beat my face. As I made my way outside I saw Diego waiting in the car. I quickly opened the door to the car and sat down.
As we started making our way out the drive way I can feel Diego starring me down every so often. I turned over to him and caught him starring at me. "What?" I asked him while smiling. "Nothing you just look mad fine" he say while smirking. I give him a quick smile and turned around and started looking outside the window. Then after about 4 minutes I feel Diegos hand gripping on my thigh while he continues to drive. I ignored it and continue to look out the window. Then I feel his hands going up my thigh until he reaches my inner thigh. I then looked over at him and saw him smirking.
***
Is that smut im trying to write.... 🤣 ion know I guess well find out in the next chapter. - Xanarchy 💔💔💔💔
(Peep the picture... Its a screenshot from his live 🤤)  VOTEEE???

*** EXCUSE PUNCTUATION, GRAMMER AND SPELLING MISTAKES***