•24•

SMUT ALERT: SEXUAL CONTENT!!! IF YOU DONT LIKE IDGAF BITCH...

Venus POV
*They at diegos house at this point.*
Me and Diego got out of his car and started walking toward his house. I was starting to get nerves because I know Diego is expecting us to fuck. This will be my first time with someone so I was REALLY nerves. As soon as we walked into Diego house he put his keys down. He than pushed he against the wall and started kissing down my neck making me want him more. As he was kissing down my neck I let out a few moan. He than picked me up and starting taking me up that stairs to his room. He than throw me on the bed and he hovered over me. Then he started to take off my clothes leaving my completely naked and started doing the same to himself but leaving his boxers on. He once again started kissing down my neck until be reached my area. Its about to happen I thought to myself. At this point I was really turned on and wanted Diego inside of me. He looked up toward me and then started eating me out. I let out a small moan and started running my fingers through his hair. As I felt I was gonna reach my climax he stopped positioned himself infront of my  entry. "Are you ready?" He asked. I nodded my head yes and he started sliding into me. It hurts at first but as he continued to thrust in me is started feeling good. I kept letting out moans as he went deeper inside of me. I then felt myself hit my climax while letting out a loud moan. After a couple more storkes Diego pulled up and released on top of me.
***
Ewwww. It took me long as fuck writing this chapter. For no fucking reason cuz I had all day since I didnt go to school 😭 imma drop out 💀. Nah but fr this my first smut chapter so it aint that good but fuck it am I right.... At least I kept my promise and updated💀💔.

*** EXCUSE PUNCTUATION, GRAMMER AND SPELLING MISTAKES***