•13•

Diego POV

I Know I was at wrong for telling Venus what I told her but she just go me so mad. Not only did she think we had sex she also thought that I would take advantage of her knowing how drunk she was. That really hurt the body. I would never take advantage of someone who is fucked up or no in the right place of mind. My momma ain't raise a Bitch and thats Facts.
(Sorry but I'm from Chicago sooo I write the way I talk).
After I left Venus house I didnt have the energy to try and talk to her. I ignored all her messages she was spamming my phone with and her phone calls.
***
After about 2 weeks with out talking to Venus I was working on a song at the studio. When out of no where I saw a thin figure come into the room. And then I noticed that it was Venus. I just starred at her with a blank expression on my face. And without saying a word I walked out the studio ignoring her presence in front of me.

************************************

Sorry i didnt update in Monday like I said I was. A lot of shit I happening right now school wise.... Imma tell y'all real quick so if you dont want to read it just exit. Well I was at school and I wrote "Xanax" on my hand with an X over it. And my teacher saw it and they went through my whole backpack because they thought I had drugs. And now they think I do drugs at school and won't leave me alone. I can't even hang out with some of my friend because " They might also be doing drugs" life a bitch mannnn 💔. Xanarchy 💔💔💊.
Vote??? 💔

*** EXCUSE PUNCTUATION, GRAMMER AND SPELLING MISTAKES***