chapter 1

It's morning arohi got up and went for getting ready. She chose a simple long blue skirt and white top and did her hair. She came down for breakfast her mother was waiting for her.

"good morning beta".
"good morning maa"

Then her dad came and sat there. He ignored arohi's presence as he didn't like girl child. He always wanted a son.

Arohi was sad but her mom signaled in her eyes to not to worry.

After having breakfast arohi went to clg.

AT COLLEGE

Arohi is sitting in boring history class with her friend tanu.

Tanu "what's the matter why are you silent today"
Arohi"nothing like that just upset with my dad's behaviour" She said sadly.
Tanu couldn't see her best friend sad so she changed the topic to arohi's favorite subject.

Tanu " so tell me what's the recent news about your lover boy"
Immediately arohi's face lit up and said "about Arjun he is absolutely fine. He has recently started getting trained in his father's company"
Tanu smiled seeing her.

Arohi had always been a secret admirer of Arjun. She loved him since she joined this clg. That time Arjun was in third year.
She never met him but always loved him to a great extent.

She remembered the time when she first saw him.

It was first day of her clg. She entered in a white chudidar looking like an angel. That time she saw some 5-6 boys sitting on their bikes and talking something. But her eyes noticed only one guy.
Further days she got to know that his name Arjun Singh, very rich and respectful.she fell for him completely but not for his money or status but for his heart. From that day onwards she started stalking him without giving him any hints. To this day he don't know nothing about her.

Tanu nudged at arohi who was day dreaming about her Arjun.

Tanu"get up aaru class is over"

They went and sat in the canteen.

Tanu "so when are you going to propose him"
Arohi "I don't know if he ignores me I can't bear that pain."
Tanu" atleast you should have made friendship with him it would have been easy right"
She didn't answer that and kept quiet but deep down she was afraid of losing him. Her Arjun.

_________________________________________

Here Arjun got ready and went for breakfast.
His mother was waiting for him at the dining table.
Arjun is a kind hearted person for his family but if anyone interferes he becomes a beast.
After greeting his mother he had his breakfast.
Then his dad joined for breakfast and chatted about random things.
They were one cute family pulling each others legs.
They may be rich,billionaires but they love simplicity.

After bidding bye Arjun and his father left for Work and his mother got engaged by preparing pooja room,cleaning God's Idol etc etc.
She is a devotional women who loves her family to the end.

After reaching the office his dad went to his cabin and he was supervising the employees work in his cabin.

He was thinking about his college life where it was full of fun masti and what not.
He shook his head come out of those thoughts.

Just then his PA Shanaya came with her sexy attire to seduce Arjun
All the female employees had their eyes on him. But he didn't give a damn for those.
It is surprising that the Arjun Singh who is most eligible bachelor is single.
Who could belive it. So all the ladies were throwing themselves on him.
But the main reason is our Arjun hated commitments.

Shanaya with her over sexy voice asked him"  sir did u call me"
Arjun was sick of her act and said "go bring that Mr sharma's file, I have to check it once."
Shanaya went away with gloomy face.

Like this whole day passed and Arjun was hell tired.
He went to his home and had dinner with his parents and crashed to his bed.
So basically Arjun was proud son of his parents who achieved all their dreams and currently working in his father's company.
This is his day to day life.

Which will be changed soon by our arohi.

_________________________________________

So guys the first chapter is out.
Do comment on how the chapter island also I will be updating another chapter today itself.

Please comment and vote.

Thankyou, 😘😘😍