chapter 6

He tossed here and there because of the bright sun rays. He opened his eyes and looked here and there. He was surprised that he was in the park.
Something was moving beside him. Arjun turned and saw the most beautiful moment. Arohi was cocooned herself to his chest because of the cold.

He chuckled seeing her.
Because of the vibration from his chest arohi woke up and saw that Arjun was staring at her
She herself saw that what position they were in and blushed like he'll.
For Arjun it was the most beautiful sight.

She then got up and started to pack the things and without a word went from the park.
Somewhere he got hurt seeing this. Never in these days she had ignored him. But also he felt guilty for behaving like a jerk with her. He too dusted his pant and went his car. Whole ride to his home he was thinking only about arohi.

It was still early and both husband and wife sneaked into their respective houses as everyone were still sleeping.

Here arohi did feel bad thinking about how Arjun snapped at her but she was not going to give up.
So she made another plan to surprise him or rather we say bother him.

Day went like this and Arjun entered his home and still he was thinking about arohi. This surprised him but what he saw next surprised him more

There arohi was sitting on his bed ever so cutely in her Kurta and patiala and her so innocent eyes.

Arohi was scanning his room.

Arjun cleared his throat.
This act of his startled her.

"what are u doing here??" He asked.
She thought of teasing him so she said
"I think a wife should stay with her husband in his room" She winked at him. He rolled his eyes.
Suddenly his mom knocked on the door.
He panicked and he says arohi to hide his mom entered startling him.
His mom's eyes were wide open.....

_________________________________________

Sorry guys it is small but I am busy with my studies.
Need to top u know.....😉
Thank u