EPILOGUE

It was a peaceful sunday morning. Arjun woke up but couldn't find his wife beside him. With closed eyes he was searching for her on the bed.
Arohi who had gone to bath just now came out from the bathroom and found him doing those cute antics.
She just laughed and sprinkled some water from her hair on him.

He opened his eyes to find the most beautiful girl according to him. He just kept his hand on his chest and a painful moan came out from him.

Arohi came towards him
"What happened?"

"I am feeling like my heart is going to burst, it's aching so much... Do something aru" he pouted.

After knowing that he was acting all these time
"Oh is it, what is the cause of pain? May I know"
She too asked dramatically.

Arjun just caught her waist and pulled her on him
"It's your beauty making my heart ache so badly"

Arohi just laughed
"So what should I do to cure it?"

"Just give me some medicines, the pain will just fly away" he said in a whisper near her ears touching her lips with his thumb.

"Na na na Mr arjun, not now" she said and got up from him in a second.

Arjun groaned in response
"Oh come on aru, it's Sunday. We should be in bed. It's our right" he said seriously as if he is a lawyer and is very serious in making his point clear.

She just chuckled
"Get up you lazy man, go and bath"
She went towards the living room.

Arjun lazily got up and went towards the bathroom to get ready. He sure has become lazy after Arohi entered his house, room and heart.

Arohi entered the living room.
"Good morning maa, paa"
She wished.

The couple were sipping on their morning dose of their coffee. As soon as they saw Arohi they greeted her back.

She made herself a cup of coffee and sat beside mom.
"Where is arjun dear?" She asked.

"He is taking bath maa"

His mother exclaimed
"What did you do to him arushi?"

Initially Arohi used to get scared seeing her exaggerating things thinking she made some mistake but she got used to it after getting to know her mother in law better.

Now arushi just laughed looking at her
"What did I do now?" She questioned back.

"My son was so perfect, he was so punctual even on Sundays. He used to get up early and used to do some office works but now even on regular days he whines to get up from bed like a kid. You have made him so lazy I tell you."

Arohi just thought about the moment some minutes back where arjun was making law points regarding one getting up from bed and smiled.

"What to do mom, he has become like this. It's not my fault"
She too argued back.

"No it's your fault"

"No not my fault"

"Your fault"

"Not mine"

"Yours"

"Not mine".

Mother in law and daughter in law were arguing childish-ly making the third person sitting there go mad. That is Arjun's father.

"Oh shut up both of you, it's neither your fault nidhi nor yours arushi. Fine, happy now. Don't even let me have my coffee in peace"

He screamed at them murmuring the last part.