chapter 11

Arjun went home, he saw deepali waiting for him.
He was frustrated with her clinging to him.
She as soon as her gaze landed on him went to him and tried to kiss him.
He pushed her and shouted "stay away from me okay"
She asked "what happened Arjun"
He said"I have to tell you something I love one girl more than anything.
And I like a fool kept in ignoring her.
Finally she went away from me but I need her very badly.
And she is my wife."
She gasped "you are married"
"yes I am, and we deepali we are not serious too and I think you should find someone better than me. If you stick on to me you may lose someone precious who can love u so much and keep the world at your feet. Be happy because u are a wonderful lady"
Deepali was so touched because the always rude Arjun was talking so cliche-ly and she knew it was due his wife and his love.
She too knew they were never serious so she just gave a small smile and nodded at him.
"take good care of her and don't ever let her go"
He too smiled and nodded"that I am sure to do."

Here arohi went home and started crying. She was thinking why her life so devasted.

Her father went out of town due to some work.

Here Arjun was planning something to get his wife back to him and maker her love him like before.
Not that she stopped but it was a little clouded by the disappoint by the only men in her life.

_________________________________________
I know the chapter is short but I am so busy.
And many of you may think that this story is simple and no other twists, turns or some fights.
And deepali in this chapter gave up on Arjun so easily and she might had taken revenge on arohi.

But let me clear that this is a story of a simple girl who is devoid of love.
She doesn't protest for her self.
And as for deepali she is not a typical bad lady.
Remember guys she too has a heart.
And lastly,
I hope u like this chapter.

Please vote and comment.

I will be updating the chapters soon.
Thank you.😘