chapter 7

His mother came in and her eyes were wide like she has witnessed something very serious.
Arjun closed his eyes but all he heard was his mother screaming,
"is this room or what Arjun you are a grown up man this room looks like a fish market have some manners boy"She said pointing her finger at his room.
Arjun sighed and relaxed.
His mother again began" Arjun you didn't tell ne that your junior is  coming to see u??"
Then he remembered that arohi was in his room.
As soon as his mother left the Room he charged towards her glaring at her and screamed at her "get the hell out of my room". Arohi shut her ears and looked at Arjun, if he was a cartoon character already smoke would be coming out of his ears.
Arohi giggled at that thought.
This enraged Arjun more.
So she stopped giggling and  said "just for today I am going to be at your place. Please please please." She asked with puppy dog eyes. By this Arjun's eyes widened and  immediately said "no u can't because I am still unmarried in the eyes of my parents so u better shut your mouth and leave this house."
Arohi pouted and said "I am making this much efforts to meet u being a girl and u being my husband will always shout at me. Do u even know how much tough it is to always make an excuse to stay with you???"
Arjun barked "who said u to lie and come to me I don't even wish to see your face"
This mad arohi sad and Arjun noticed her change in expression. And somewhere in his heart wished to console her but he being a thick headed idiot ignored and said "whatever just don't let my mother know that you are here understood?"
Arohi immediately grinned and said in a dramatic manner"dear husband sit and enjoy the pleasure of having a wife in your room"
Arjun smirked and came near her "pleasure not bad" by hearing thus arohi blushed.
Seeing her cheeks turning red sone unknown satisfaction erupted inside his heart.
Then Arjun sat on bed and started doing his office work whereas arohi was clearing the mess he had made in his room.
She was muttering some songs while cleaning.
By that time he was pressing his forehead due to headache. Arohi noticed it and went and sat behind him and started giving him a head massage. Arjun also enjoyed it and slowly his eyes was closing. So he without a thought rested his head backwards on her chest and closed his eyes. By the instinct arohi too rested her back to the head rest and with one hand she was combing his hair and with another she was holding him from his back so basically she was embracing him.
She to closed her eyes and drifted to sleep.

Arjun's sleep got disturbed the ringing of the phone.
When he opened his eyes he saw in what position he was in and locked at arohi's beautiful face.
Again the phone rang and he got up without disturbing her and went to the balcony to receive the Call. It was of the private detective that Arjun hired for finding the proof against arohi.
He received the Call
Arjun hello, did u find anything?
Detective yes sir we have got the proof that the photos were of photoshopped and certified it with the experts
Arjun very gold hand over the proof tomorrow.
Detective yes sir.
And Arjun hanged the Call.

He went inside and saw arohi sleeping and thought that.
"you were so crazy to become my wife right tomorrow I will show what this Arjun can do.
He evilly smirked.