Going on a date with lads

zayn 

it was an hour before I was going on a date with Lilly and I couldn't wait.She was a girl that I was hoping to maybe fall in love with and be happy with her.I went to take a shower and I was thinking about the time before I was in one direction where it was just a normal life with me and my mum and dad with my sisters too.I was living in a small house with my parents having little money.I wanted to help them so much,but at the time I could get a job which was mad.I wanted to do everything to help my parents so i decide to try out for the X factor and I couldn't believe I was pared with four other amazing lads.Niall Horan,Louis Tomlinson,Harry Styles,Liam Payne.

I got out of the shower fifthteen minutes later and i heard a loud bang from the hallway.

"What the Hell are you doing Niall?"

"just trying to get the last piece of pizza."Niall said 

"Oh lord,Niall can't you live without eating everything in this  house ?"

"NO Zayn This boy got to eat!"Niall said

Your weird niall 

"I know."Niall said.

~~~I went back to my bedroom to get ready for my date with lilly.I decide to wear a red plaid shirt with a white polo shirt under it.I also put on red trouseres and tennis shoes and topped it of with a black leather jacket.

I was wondering what lilly was going to wear was going to wear a dress or just a regular outfit like other girls would.I don't even know what she going to wear but i think she would look beautiful either way.

'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

Lilly 

It was two hours before I was going on a date with zayn and I couldn't wait.So I decide to get ready early.I decide to go with a mint dress with light blue flats and I put my long brown hair onto a messy bun.I never did wear makeup because I always thought that natural beauty was important.Then I put on my purple glasses,Which I hate wearing because I get my bad eye sight from my dad.

Then theirs my brother Micheal and he doesn't have bad eye sight at all why?

I went out to the living room to show my parent what I choose for the date with zayn.

"Mom,Dad,I give you what I look like."

I walked in the and when I did I was like well done lilly you look amazing.

"Wow Babe you look amazing."

Thanks MOM

"Wow flower you right you do look amazing and I can't wait to meet the boy that taking you out."

Thanks dad your going to like him..I said

"yea like he going to like him,I'm your older brother and I am very over protective over you lilly."Micheal said

I know bub,

"Lilly just make sure you take your phone when he leaves you all alone."Micheal said

He's not going to go that you don't even know what he's like Micheal!

"Well just be careful sis,I don't want you getting hurt again."Micheal said