I kissed Lilly

Liam

After Lilly and I kissed She ran out of the room.I had to follow her,but when I came to the living room Lilly was nowhere in sight.I'd notice that Zayn had a ferious look on his face.

"what the hell Liam?"Zayn asked

What do you mean? i asked him

"what do I mean,Why in the hell did you kiss lilly for.You Knew I liked her?"Zayn said

But did you know I like her to

"what the fuck Liam?"Zayn said

(Louis Looked at me with a worry look on his face,Zayn then looked at him.)

"You knew about that Liam liked Lilly didn't you?"Zayn asked Him

"yea"Louis said queitly

"also Zayn Harry and I figured it out."Niall said

Zayn soon stormed out the door

(what have I done I may of have took Zayn's first real love.)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lilly

It's not that I liked the kiss,but I made a mistake.I love Zayn,but I also love Liam.I couldn't choose.I want to find out the truth so I ran to my house and I went to my room and locked the door.

About 5 minutes later....

Their was a knock at my front door so I went to see who it was and when I opened their stood.....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Zayn

when I notice lilly came to our flat with Liam,it seemed strange.I was wondering if Liam and Lilly likked each other.

(Oh they couldn't,could they?)

So when they walked in they went to liam's room and they didn't notice me at all because they were talking about something.

30 minutes later.....

Lilly came out crying.

Lilly,love what's wrong?

"I made a big mistake."Lilly said

What is it love.

"I kissed Liam."lilly said

When I heard her say that it made me shatering into a million pieces.

That Jerk "LIAM".

as soon as I yelled for him,Lilly ran out the door.