Liam Likes Lilly too?

Liam 

When I saw lilly that day at the cafe she was so beautiful the way her hair went down to her waste and those purple glass just was her.she didn't look like she was a geek but if she was who wouldn't mind a smart girl.I'm pretty sure i'm falling for her.But I als think she likes Zayn to.But I also saw the way she looked at me with the smile she gave me at the cafe.

I wish she was mine but if she ends up with zayn I don't know what'd do...

After the date~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

Zayn 

So what did you think of the food Lillyflower?

"well it was amazing zayn thank you and I love the nickname I'll keep it."

Good because it fits you love.

Hey lilly do you maybe want to see are flat for the first time?

"sure Zayn I would love to see the flat." 

Ok lets go...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Louis 

I had notice that liam kept looking at lilly ever since she was with us on that date.I had to figure out why.

Hey liam do you like lilly?

"Yea mate,I do but I think she likes Zayn more than she likes me."

Well liam  know for sure that Zayn likes lilly,Just look at the way he looks at her.

"I know Louis and it hurts me if she would end up with Zayn.I want her to be mine louis."Liam said

Well I don't know what to do liam,but you can at lease try to be her friend right now ok and if she really likes you more than she likes Zayn(which I pretty sure she likes Zayn more)she'll end up with you.You can't force her to like you you know.

"I know louis and thanks for the talk."

Your welcome mate..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Harry Pov

I had seem that Louis had pulled liam over after lilly agreed to go with us to see the house.Wonder what they were talking about.Wait a minute Liam likes lilly that has to be it.

I didn't know that I was talking out loud because Niall gave me a strange look..

"Liam Likes lilly?"Niall asked

I think that why louis pulled liam over to talk to him.

"so wait a minute if Zayn likes Lilly and Liam Likes Lilly.What is lilly going to do because Liam and Zayn are both great guys.IO this is bad."

I know but I think that Lilly has no idea that liam likes her.Or Zayn doesn't know his best mate has a crush on lilly and Zayn likes lilly to.

"so what are we going to do Harry?"Niall asked

I don't know.

"we should catch up and head back to the house and act like we don't even know that Liam likes Lilly too or Zayn make flip."

Yea we should Niall..

"Are you ready to go lads?"Zayn asked

Sure zayn lets go....

so we headed back to the flat this is going to be hard to not tell Zayn that Liam also likes Lilly too...