Showing Lilly around

Lilly 

after the first date ,I went to the boys flat with Zayn and when I walked into the flat I was amazed.If you literally walked in you would be impressed.They had a couch that was white and it was and L shape.Their kitchen was big too.It was really fancy it had a marble counter top.

Wow,Zayn this flat is amazing.

"you've haven't even seen the best part love,Follow me and I'll show you."Zayn said

So I decide to follow Zayn,He had showed me the bedrooms where the rest of the lads stayed.He had first showed me Harry's room.Man this boys room was neat,everything was nicely stacked and put up.After Harry's room Zayn had showed me Louis room.

When he opened Louis door,it had looked like a recking ball had hit it.It was a huge mess.The worse part was their plasic pegon on the bed.That was creepy.After Louis room  Zayn had showed me Niall's room.

When he opened the door of niall's room their was a irish flag behing his bed and it was really cool.And on his bed their were clothes nicely stacked on the bed.and near his bed he had a guitar.Guess niall likes playing the guitar?After Niall's room was Zayn's 

"here's my room love and after this I'll show you Liam's room."Zayn told me

Ok zayn

When we walked into zayn he had a posters on the walls and they were comic posters.They were really sick.His bedsheets were black and he had white pillows cases.

You must really like the color black Zayn

"yea I guess love,Oh I should show you liam's room now?"

Ok I'll follow you.

I followed zayn to liam's room.When he opened the door I saw Liam Shirtless playing the guitar.He was hot.At first he didn't notice us because he was singing something.

Nice song liam did you just write it?

"yea.hello lilly how are you.I didn't know you were their."Liam said

"And Hi Zayn"Liam said

"hello mate,I was just showing lilly around and showing her your bedroom."Zayn said

"theirs nothing much lilly,but you can look around if you like love."liam said to me.

Sure Liam

I looked around his room and his bedsheets were a dark blue and his pillows were a light blue too.On his dresser he had three pictures one of his mom and dad I think.Another one one of him and the lads.and he had a third one that was just empty.

Why do you have an empty frame for liam?

"Oh.um..um.be-because,because so when i get a new picture i can put it in their.

oh ok

well ok bye liam I'll see you later.

"bye Lilly,bye mate."Liam said

"Bye liam."Zayn said 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"suppose your hungry right lilly flower?"Zayn asked

Yea

"do you maybe want me to fix you some pancakes?"Zayn asked me

sure Zayn

"Ok follow me to the kitchen then lillyflower."

So I did who knows zayn pancakes might be good.??