Chapter 1: NEW Friends And New Actions

Edited.

Words:- 8006.

Song- gabriela bee I'll be there.

Yasmin's P.O.V

It's been a week since the princes return and I find myself constantly haunted.

I feel like where ever I look in this castle he was there, with them beautiful blue eyes, staring at me like his trying to figure me out.

Only each time the stares seem to get darker and yesterday I could have sworn I saw hunger in his eyes.

Not only that but I find my dreams haunted by him to, the thought of the dreams are enough to make me blush.

They were sinful and definitely something I would be hanged for dreaming.

Hense why I havent been sleeping lately and that was becoming a challanged.

Try being a werewolves and not having any sleep, I could feel Lily right at the base on her control, ready to take the lead any moment.

I take deep calming breaths as I walk towards the castle, thoughts of visiting giaus with hopes that maybe he could take them all away.

A frown takes its place upon my face as I take notice how alive the village was today.

Only a week of being back and the prince had seemed to change things for the better, the villages seem to be craving the day his king even more.

Gossip was also alive in this town today, everyone was whispering about a new young man arriving in town.

But that's not what's made him the talk of the town, no. What's made him the talk of the town was apparently he went up against Clayton and lives to tell the tale.

It's hard to know which of the gossip trains are true, some say he just started for no reason as a way to show his capable to taking anyone one despite his size.

Other say he was sitting up for someone else and clay challaged him.

Either way the boy lived and even managed to get a few hits In and make him look a bit like an idiot.

That thought alone made me smile, if he can fight against clay, manage to hit him and embarrass him then I have the upmost respect for the guy and he has my heart.

Who knows hopefully maybe I'll even become his friend.

I finally get through the castles gates, smiling at the guards who all say hi, some eevn do a funny bow to make me laugh, some people here really were lovely.

For a place that had banned magic and any magical creatures, I can't tell you the amount of magical people the kingdom is made of.

All of which have to hide who they really are because the sentence for magic of any kind of death, whichever way the king sees fit.

I walk through the halls, making sure to rush past clays door and almost happy dance when he didn't appear.

The goddess must really be on my side today!

I hum to myself as I walk towards Coraline room but my song does the second I get to her room and notice her absence.

I frown instantly, cora was practically always in her room it was one of the reasons she hated her life.