Chapter 7: The Side No One Sees.

Edited.

Words:- 10025.

Song:- mysha didi all coming back to me now acoustic.

Yasmin's P.O.V

I've experienced more pain then anyone would never believe, so much pain I thought by now I'd be used to it.

But when I came back to the hard reality around me, the first thing I felt was the worst pain I've ever experienced.

I couldn't pin point where hurt more because everywhere hurt just as much as one another.

I wince every little move I did, pain was everywhere and little by little I was losing all self control.

That's when I noticed how silent my head was and that made my fear overweigh my pain.

'Lily!' I called softly and I got no answer, my heart rate picked up dramatically.

'lily!' I called again more forcefully and relief fills me instantly when her small voice echoes out.

'I'm here! I'm here! Stay calm'

I felt so happy to hear her I felt the tears run down my eyes, that's when a new voice enters my ears.

"has my dear? Are you awake?" giaus's soft yet concerned voice echoes out.

'lil' I whimpered and she seemed to already know what I needed.

'I'm on it' she says and slowly I felt the pain subsiding, enough to make me open my eyes slowly.

Giaus's face came into view as he leans over me, concern and fear in his eyes as they jump all over my face and body.

"yas!" he says almost as if over the moon to see my eyes open "how are you? Can you sit?" he fires at me.

I let our a weak giggle, throwing him a small smile as I nod.

I take some harsh breaths and slowly sit up, groans leave my mouth. Before I could stop them and as a result gaius helps me sit the rest of the way.

"are you okay?" he asks again, going around cheating every part of me before I can even answer.

"I-I think so, I don't know-" a frown takes over my features making him look at me.

"tell me how your feeling minny, this is a safe place you know that" the moment the nickname my father's nickname came from his mouth, it reminded me instantly of how close I really am to giaus.

The man had helped raise me, knew more about me then anyone.

"I feel a bit out of it giaus, like I'm here but not here" I say honestly.

"well, that's understandable" he let's out a small chuckle but there was no humour in it at all.

"what do you mean?" I say softly.

"well-" he looked unsure at first but still answered "minny, you've been out for two days"

Shock hit my body with force, my eyebrows rising in surprise.

For some reason out of all the questions I could have asked, I decided to ask this one.

"did no one look for me?"