Chapter 8:- Two Sides Of The Same Coin.

Edited.

Words- 6736.

Song:- pink who knew.

Yasmins P.O.V

So the next morning I snuck out.

I woke with a pain coursing through my whole body, reminding me that today was in fact the full moon.

How could I even let myself get distracted?! How could I forget something so important.

Lily was restless, passing back and forth awaiting for her turn on this world, which is only like hours away.

My hands shook with the knowledge that in just a few hours I'd be free of everything I've suffered from this month and God did I crave it!

But right now! In this moment I need to stay in my mine, stay gravitated to this world because I still had breakfast and chores to get through.

Everything must go as it normally would! So that no one learns anything.

As well as being excited for the full moon, I was beyond scared. The truth was this day was the day it feels like the castle is on high alert.

As if they knew today would reveal all those supernatural creatures around them.

See the full moon doesn't just cause werewolves to shift into wolf form, but it courses witches and warlocks great power.

Trolls are allowed to walk freely (yet careful if they value their life).

Fairys have the power to take full human form and size.

And apparently when the full moon is at its highest, a unicorn can be found wondering the forest.

Although through my whole life I've never had the luck to see not a single supernatural creature.

Until Colin.

Days like these make me miss lancelot, he would be by my side the whole day. Ensuring zero stress caused me an early shift.

I pushed all thoughts away, snapping out my thoughts and look over at the staff around me.

A frown instantly takes over my features when I see the afternoon staff on shift instead of the morning staff I was surrounded by less then minutes ago.

Or so I thought.

"excuse me?" I say softly grabbing and elder cooks attention, she smiles softly at me.

"where is the morning staff?" I say causing her to look at me confused.

"they've been off shift for hours now, it's close approaching dinner... Are you okay love?" she asks concerned when she notices my shocked face.

I had been so zoned out, I've missed the whole day... Sat staring at the wall.

This has never happened before.

I throw a fake smile on my face "of course, thank you. Sorry been such a long shift I must have just lost track of time"

She gives me a look like she didn't believe me before throwing me a small smile "well... Alright. Take care of yourself sweetheart" she says, rubbing my arm before walking over to some other workers.

I bit my lip as I quickly turned around and walk out the kitchen.

I guess one good thing has come from this, I've managed to avoid clay most of the day.