Chapter 9: Changes Everything!

EDITED.

Words:- 3215.

Song- Taylor swift ft Ed sheeran everything has changed.

Yasmins P.O.V

The bird chirping growing louder and louder in my ears was the first sign I was beginning to awaken.

Everything felt peaceful and hell even I felt peaceful, which made me wonder if I was even awake to begin with.

After a moment of debating with myself I allowed myself to stretch slightly.

The first thing I noticed was how I was complete pain free, nothing hurt at all in my body.

There was a distant aching inside me, like the feeling you get when you've just taken your freshly healed bone out a cast.

I had not felt pain-free in a long time and as lovely as it is, it felt weird.

Secondly I felt incredibly warm, so warm I allow myself to snuggle closer to it. Wanting to keep hold of it a moment longer.

Then as I laid in that warmth, pain-free and listening to the birds, slowly last night came bit.

Bit by bit and by the end I felt my heart beat pick up as my eyes slowly opened.

If I'm remembering rightly, currently this warmth I'm feeling... Is from Clayton arms wrapped securely around me.

Almost as if answering my thoughts, clays arms tighten around me bringing back to his chest which I didn't even realised I had moved from.

His deep, husky voice then whispers in my ear "go back to sleep yas"

Goosebumps appear on my skin and I felt his hands moving up and down against the goosebumps, he definitely felt the effect he had on me.

His hands slowly glazing up my skin caused my hips to buckle slightly, unknowingly I was skirming slightly against clay.

His grip tighten on me and I felt his forehead on my back as he growls out "stop it yas"

I don't know whether it was the emotions in his voice or the fact I felt something big and hard poking into my back but my body seemed to freeze instantly.

I found myself snuggling into him more, welcoming his scent and warmth.

I could stay here like this forever.

That thought alone made my eyes snap open and I shot out his arms cross the room.

When I turned round, my whole body seemed to react at the view before me.