Chapter 3: He Will Never Change!

Edited.

Words- 4574.

Song:- glee true colours.

Yasmin's P.O.V

It's only a couple days till the full moon and I'm feeling the effect of it gravelly.

My emotions are everywhere and pain is submurged deep within me, I wanted desperately to cry out and scream my lungs off.

But I had to hold it together, I had to stay alive.

Gaius's poison was not working this time and I fail to understand why?!

What makes this time different from all the others?

It's not helping either that everywhere I turned Clayton seemed to be, not to mention his becoming a lot more pushy about finding out more about me and my life.

I was determined to keep my secrets for as long as I can, I just didn't forsee how arrogant and pushy he will be.

This whole thing has left me confused which is messing with my wolfs head.

I honestly was led to believe he knew everything, but him asking all these questions lately is starting to make me think otherwise.

I felt guilt begin to swell inside me with the many other emotions I felt right now.

I felt guilty for hating him as a child, my reason for hating him was that I thought he knew everything his father did to me and my family, I believed that's why he started acting the way he did.

To follow in his father's footsteps.

Now that seems not the case, I found myself scared above everything.

Scared of what this version of Clayton would do should he find out the truth.

But then again would he even do anything at all?

My mind seemed to travel back yo a couple days ago, after Clayton and I had that encounter in the hallway.

Flashback.
"you guys are hot!" coras voice hit me causing me to look at her in shock.

"I don't know what your talking about?" I walk walking further into the room to ready her bath

I tried my best to ignore cora, but she kept going on and on.

"I always knew my brother liked you" her words causes me to blush
But I still remained silent.

Cora came up to me, her face booming as she held my hands in hers.