Chapter 6

Rainbow Dash at 21 years old

I was rushed in the hospital because my water broke. I was going into labor.

My friends and my parents drove me to the hospital and into the hallway. Grandma arrived early because of this. Even with the pain, I managed to look at my Grandma, crying out 'I'm sorry Grandma...' she hushed me and said everything will be alright and she's not mad.

Finally to what it seems to be forever, we arrived to ER and the doctors ordered my family to get out of the ER to start delivering my baby.

"Ok Miss Dash, I need you to breathe and push to see your baby ok? Just breathe and push, that's all. It is painful but trust me we will do whatever it takes to let you survive this.

------

i did what the doctor told me and after that i knocked out. I can't remember what happened that night.

When i woke up, I saw a man at my age, with sun kissed skin, and gray messy hair, playing something at his phone. Huh, must be one of Grandma's guards. I managed to see his name plate, "Quibble Pants", huh...what a weird name.

I looked around, I am in my own private room, with navy blue curtains and and a vase full of crysanthemums.

"Oh, g'mornin Mrs. Dash, the name's Quibble Pants, your Grandma hired me as your personal bodyguard. Oh by the way, congrats on the kiddo he's a cute one." A voice none other than Quibble Pants broke the silence. So my baby is a boy?

Questions start to excite me, who does he look like? I hope he looks just like me, because of my family's strong genes. Or--

A knock on the door echoed the whole room. Quibble stood up and open door to reveal the doctor and a nurse holding...a baby? My baby? Is it though? Well stupid, who else?

"Ah I see you're awake Ms. Dash. Great job, you delivered a handsome baby boy! Ah, my nurse shall give him to you." The doctor gestured the nurse to give the baby to me. With caution, I tried to sit up and carefully hold the baby like it is a fragile object. He have navy hair...just like him. He also looks like him...which made my heart crushed into pieces. It hurts for me to see my own child being the replica of the man who I loved and left me for good.

The doctor and the nurse left the room, leaving me and a busy Quibble Pants alone, along with this baby

Silence has covered the whole room, but I think I broke the peaceful silence with my deadly thoughts.

"Hey...Please don't hate me...but I dont think I am ready to receive this child. It hurts me so much that he looks exactly like him... I will hand them to someone more deserving---"