Chapter 11

Disclaimer: hold your shipping hearts y'all for I am not responsible for fainting or fan wars

Just sayin', cause lemme remind y'all that this IS a SOARINDASH story. So even tho I write chapters of Dash with another ship, do remember that SoarinDash still prevails. xoxo

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Dash's POV

I feel so damn happy.

I can't describe how, but for some reason, it feels right. To be honest, I'm trying to keep my composure in his presence, especially earlier when he only was wearing pajamas and is shirtless.

Since when did I saw him shirtless? Never. Not Even when swimming, he would always wear a top that would cover him up. I don't even know why he's shy showing his bod off I mean, he's fucking hot!? I don't even know what I am thinking now that I just said that in my mind, my sanity must be deteriorating. Side note, I learned that word from Twi.

I shaked my head to get rid of these thoughts, but he noticed. "You okay?" He asked.

"Huh? Oh, I'm fine! Sorry if I happen to space off a lot today." I said as I gingerly eat the steak he sliced for me.

"Yeah I was about to ask that earlier, but I figured you had a long day, so I didn't bothered to ask."

"Even about the dinner?" I teased. He averted his gaze, blushing. I guess he was anticipating this dinner after all! Here I am worrying that he may not like homemade stuff.

3 hours earlier

We both said nothing in the car. We each have their own thoughts. My own mind is panicking on how to cook Pinkie's recipe on blueberry cheesecake and AJ's main course recipes. I can only cook adequately, Quibble here is the real cook.

But I do wanted to properly thank him after all these years...by this dinner!

I mean, what could go wro--

"Hey. I gotta say, I didn't knew you'd make time to make us dinner. This is sweet." He smiled, which made my heart skipped a beat. Oh what am I? A highschooler?

"Why are you lying? C'mon I know it's awful! I know I wouldn't fit in your standards because a kid from the Senseichef can cook better fish than me." He laughed while I just rolled my eyes.

"I was dead serious! You're doing great at your cooking skills." He wiped his happy tears as he tries to settle his laughter out.

"I deserve a reward, sir."

"What kind? Food? Another official Daring Doo the movie poster?" I shaked my head no. Although that last offer was tempting.

"Tempting, but no. I think I have one more surprise for you. Why don't you stand up and close your eyes? Also, can you count to 20?" I smiled. He did stood up and closed his eyes. "That's long . But if it's worth the 20 seconds of waiting, okay then." Then he started counting down.

Okay, I had 19 seconds to mentally and emotionally prepare myself for this.

I calmed down and mentally slapped myself. You can do this Dash, You can do this!

I breathe in and breathe out and faced him. He was still counting down.

"10.."

"9.."

"8..."

"7.."

"6.."

"5..."

Here it goes!

"4.."

I tip-toed up.

"3.."

Rested my arms on his chest with my heart just beating so  fast and face redder than crimson.

"2.."

"1..! Okay, what's the surp-"

I pressed my lips on his cheek.

As I looked at him, his face was in pure shock and as red as I am. For a mid twenty guy, he looks cute I just chuckled.

"Thank you." I grinned. He started to calm down and hugged me.

"So, is this the surprise you were saying?"

"Are you not satisfied?" I teased. His face turned pink.

"Yes--I MEAN! N-No? Anyways, uh...I appreciate all of these really, but I-I also got something for you." He handed me a black velvet box. I opened it and revealed a beautiful silver necklace with an opal droplet, on it, it says 'benevolence'. It means love.

I looked at him hoping for an explanation, he looked at me with a serious face. But his face was still red from before.

"Dash? I had to confess something..."

"What is it?" I asked.

"I-I wanted to say that I have f-feelings...for you. A-And I am telling you this because I wanted to ask you to give my feelings a chance and hope that maybe...this can lead to something more..." I don't even know how to feel or what to react. I feel happy and confused at the same time. Over the past few years I've yet to know what true happiness is nor even the feelings of having a huge crush on your best friend, am I certain now? Am I ready? I wanted to shake away my past self, the old, rude, self-absorbent, egotistic and weak Rainbow Dash. I wanted to be stronger, better and just be me again. I wanted to be happy again. Maybe this is my chance.

I sighed heavily and looked him in the eye.

"Quibble...You're a very patient man, I have to commend you for that. I'm still in the process of finding my true happiness, but now I realized, these past years I've been with you, you made me feel important. Even though you can be a dork or a tease, I really can't deny that I..." I mumbled the last few words.

"I-I can't hear what you just said, what was it?" He asked. I know he didn't heard it, but I just said it outloud.

"I said, I wanted to give this...us...a chance."