Secrets

The Queen mother grabbed your hand and squeezed, flashing you a reassuring smile as you both wandered through the garden back to the palace. As you approached the doors you saw T'Challa waiting with a goofy smile on his face.
With a gentle nudge the Queen let go of your hand and let T'Challa grab your hand for himself. Placing a light butterfly kiss on your hand he began pulling you down the hallway. "The Jets are in Wakandan air and since I had some free time, I thought I'd take my mother's place and help you greet our guests at the landing strip. You smiled and abruptly pulled him to you. You pressed two quick kisses to his lips before smiling and letting him lead the way.
"What was that for?," he blushed.
"I don't know, I just missed you," you shrugged no longer hiding your grin. It scared you how close you had become to T'Challa over the past few days. It felt as though you were addicted to him. The sun shone brighter, the air smelled fresher, you were beginning to sound like one of those cheesy sitcoms. But he just brought out the best in you. As you piled into the  car you noticed Okoye sat up front leaving you alone with T'Challa.
You began to nervously drum your fingers on your thigh as you stared at the passing city.
His hand gently grabbed yours. You looked up and blushed at him under his intense stare. "What?," You giggled.
"Why are you nervous?," he questioned, " is it me? Are you having second thoughts?"

You looked up quickly, " no. Oh god no, it could never be you 'Challa," you reassured him, wrapping your arm around his waist. " if anything it's me. How am I going to tell them you're a king? I don't know who they think you are but I highly doubt it's the king of Wakanda." You sighed biting your lip.
"Hey," he smiled. " dating me is going to bring a lot bigger problems our way. I don't want to scare you but soon we'll need to have a serious talk about how much your life is going to change. So let's enjoy the honeymoon period okay? We'll tell them when the see the palace and go from there ok?"
"Ok," you nodded. He kissed your forehead as the cars slowed to a stop the door opened and T'Challa stepped out and offered his had to You. You smiled in gratitude as you took it and steeped in the the humid heat. T'Challa wrapped his arm around your waist as a large ufo shaped aircraft floated down onto the ground. A staircase lowered from the underside. You held your breath until you saw Sydney rush off first and barrel towards you. T'Challa let you go as you rushed to meet her in a hug as Aaliyah and Maia joined shortly after engulfing you in a sea of arms.
After disentangling yourselves, you felt T'Challa walk up behind as all three faces before you registered in shock. You laughed as you stepped back into his arms.
"Girls this is T'Challa, T'Challa the girls," you smiled as he kissed each of their hands in turn earning you many incredulous from each of your friends.
T'Challa called for Okoye, " please escort these guests to one of the cars as we wait for Kaia's parents." Okoye slightly bowed, tapping her spear twice about six soldiers created an X salute in acknowledgement and led the girls away.
About five minutes later another jet touched down and your mother ran across the concrete to you. She wrapped you in her arms. " Ohmy beautiful baby girl, you did it. Oh you found him and I'm so proud of you!" She whispered pulling you closer.
"Mom what do you mean? You knew this would happen?"

Before you could say more you mother noticed T'Challa and fell to her knees. "My king, I weep for the loss of King Tchaka the Brave, may Bast grant you all you need to fulfill and create a legacy of your own."
Had everyone lost their minds! " Mom What is going on?" You questioned.
Grabbing your hand she turned to T'Challa, " is your mother at the palace. I would like for her to be present when I explain what I'm assuming you already know." She smiled up at him.
"We had our suspicions, Auntie Simthandile, But my mother couldn't be sure. All I knew is I was smitten from the start." He laughed smiling at you.
You were not happy. By this point you were pissed. "Who is Simthandile? My mother's name is Sarah, and why do you know my mother? Does anyone care to enlighten the girl you're TALKING bout??," You huffed letting your accent come out a little.

"Sorry Entle,"Your Mother frowned rubbing your hair. "I know it's hard but there are serious repercussions if I do not follow the goddesses ways of revealing you to yourself."

T'Challa took your other hand and smiled. " 20 more minutes love. I'm here the whole time. He kissed your forehead as he escorted you and your mother to the car. The Caravan started moving quickly through the city. Rushing you back to the Palace.
Awkward silence settled over the caress your mother stared out the window at the scenery. " I misssed being home," she sighed. "Kaia, I'm sorry we never came back, you deserved to grow up in your home country, and I robbed you of that," tears formed in your mother's eyes.

"What do you mean home country?" you asked, "We're Wakandan? But I'm a southern girl, Atlanta is home." You insisted as your world started to fall apart before your very eyes.
"Kaia, breathe darling," T'Challa said as the walls of the car move in  to smother her.
"She's having a panic attack," he yells.
Okoye in the front seat begins to yell in Xhosa and soon we are flying though the city into the palace gates. T'Challa picks you up bridal style and carries your into the palace. "Breathe entle breathe," Your Mother whispers wiping your forehead.  "Where's dad, you whisper right before you pass out.
                              ****************
So sorry if this is horrible. I'll probably come back and revise. I had a family emergency and have to go out of town unexpectedly, so I promised I'd have something up by Friday, so I paused packing to write this quickly. Maybe it's no bad. If anyone suffers from panic attacks nd would feel like that could have been portrayed better please let me know. I suffer from them but I'm half asleep right now. So I will be revising after 8 am tomorrow when I'm awake so this may change brut Good night!