What??

"Kaia we are home," T'Challa whispered as he shook you awake.
"'Challa you've tried this already," you groaned as you turned over on the seat in the jet.
"Kaia, wake up," he said as he slapped your butt. "No," you groaned.
"Fine you leave me no choice," he lifted you bridal style and walked off the jet with you. The sun hit your face as he stepped off the jet. You snuggled further into his shoulder as you heard someone talking.
"Is she alive?" Your mom joked.
"Yes I'm alive mama, it's nice to see you too. The baby and I are fine. Thanks for asking. " You said as you turned towards her.
"Look who decided to join the land of the living," T'Challa jokes as he began to sit you down.
"No," You whine kicking your feet until he pulled you back up.
"Kaia, Entle,I can't carry you like this forever."
T'Challa sighed kissing your forehead.
"Stop lying, don't try to act weak now," You mumbled into his neck.
"Kaia, the girls planned a surprise they and Ramonda are waiting for you. Do you want them to see you like this?" Your mom asked as she poked you to get your attention.
"They'll be fine," you insisted laying back in T'Challa's shoulder.
"I guess were doing this then," T'Challa said as he begin to follow your mother into the palace.
You felt your eyelids closing as you walked towards the courtyards at the palace.
"Kaia, are you awake?" T'Challa whispered waking you up.
"Yes, unfortunately," you whispered feeling a laugh rumble through his chest.
"You're heavy," he joked.
"They're your kids," you whispered back.
He laughed as your mom stopped you.
"Kaia, this is your last chance to get down," she offered as she placed her hand on the curtains covering the door. You looked up from T'Challa's shoulder. "I think I'm good where I am," she shrugged as she gestured to the curtain.
As T'Challa entered the curtain you saw cameras flashing all around as people erupted in laughter.
You shrieked and through your head back into T'Challa's shoulder as he laughed. You moaned as Shuri Maia and Sydney walked over laughing.
"Someone had a good honeymoon," Maia joked as you groaned into T'Challa's neck.
"Why are all of these people in my home," you groaned.
"For your baby shower. Which you won't even look at." Sydney pouted as you looked up.
"Fine, but I'm not getting down," you said looking up.
"Kaia, seriously?" T'Challa groaned as he readjusted you, " Someone get this woman a chair please.
"Stop complaining the least you could do is carry your pregnant wife," you rolled your eyes.
"My pregnant wife could carry her own just fine when I tried to buy her a wheelchair," he smirked as he set you down in a chair on a stage.
"And she still can but that's beside the point," you asserted as he sat down. You smiled and grabbed his hand before facing the group. You smiled as you noticed the ladylike team in the chairs around the stage. The Obamas were engaged in conversation with Oprah. You noticed several more celebrities before being jolted back to reality.
"Your Majesties myself and the rest of your friends and families have devised a game to aid in your decision on who the baby's god parents should be." Shuri announced dramatically. " even though I will hold the position of Aunt I will still be playing along with Sydney, Maia, and Aaliyah. Kaia you and T'Challa will take turns reading the questions written by the audience and we have to answer. Understand?" Shuri faces you and T'Challa as you nod.
"Great. Oh there's a catch, anytime all of us miss a question, you two have to kiss," she smiled as she hands you the cards, "whoever wants to go first!" You grinned at T'Challa.
You pull a card from the deck before reading it.
"What are Kaia and T'Challa's current battle standings?" You grinned. "None of y'all better get this wrong!" You said as they wrote on their boards. "Ok answers. Aaliyah 50-0, Shuri 50-0, Maia 50-0, and Sydney 49-1."
T'Challa grinned, "Somebody knows the right answer. Thank you Sydney!" T'Challa said as he grinned at you. "But that's not the right answer though," you smiled. "The correct answer is 50-0!" You insisted.
"Mother," he pleaded glancing at his mom. "Weisbini," you said mocking him.
"I have to agree with T'Challa on this one Kaia, your back touched the mat." She shrugged holding back a grin.
"Come on," you sighed as Sydney celebrated her victory.
"He cheated though," Shuri called to her mom.
"And how did I do that," T'Challa exclaimed. "You proposed!"Shuri said and you grinned. Everyone laughed as the game continued. Soon you reached the last question.
T'Challa stood up with you to read it together.
"On which night was baby Udaku  conceived," you finished. "Wait concieved?!"  
"You all cant just sit up here and try to guess our sex life," T'Challa said.
No one listened to your protests as they kept answering. Soon Queen Mother called time.
You groaned before looking up. "Aaliyah you wrote first battle night."
"That's Wrong That was over a year ago." T'Challa interjected.
You groaned softly before he read the next one, "Maia and Sydney, scavenger hunt night?"
"Kaia that dress looks good girl. Ay,mami!" You laughed with Shuri and Aaliyah as Maia and Sydney danced across the stage.
"It could be,"You shrugged as T'Challa read Shuri's answer, "final battle night?" T'Challa asked.
"The night you proposed Romeo," Shuri said.
You blushed remembering that night.
"I could definitely see that night," you grinned at T'Challa.
"Well my wife and I have come to a consensus, the correct answer, we believe is final battle night." Shuri cheered as everyone laughed.
"Oh," Aaliyah yelled as she ran to the middle of the stage. "One last surprise, while you were gone we planned a gender reveal." She smiled brightly as Shuri brought out an easel with posters on it. She grabbed the first one and walked to the center of the stage. It was a picture of Shuri with two baby onesies on her shoulder.
The next was Aliyah with an all pink Background. The next was Sydney with an all blue background. Maia had purple back ground. Finally your mothers and Dr Sijekula rounded out the posters with a half pink and half blue background. You heard T'Challa gasp as you walked towards the board. His hands grabbed your shoulders as you stared at the Poster. "Twins," you whispered as everyone in the audience cheered.
T'Challa wrapped both arms around your waist and peppered you with kisses as tears welled in your eyes. He captured your lips with his own as you grabbed both his cheeks. You pulled back laughing as you stared at all the happy people in the audience. Oprah blew kisses as the Obamas waved. The ladylike team was dancing together as they live streamed the reveal. You looked around and couldn't be happier. You were having twins.
*******************************************

Let me know if you liked this chapter. Feed back please. I already have the chapter after this one started. I think I'm gonna end this book when the babies are born. But I think I have and idea for two things. A Chadwick imagines book because he is my husband, and or another T'Challa book. Let me know if you want both, one, or neither! Thanks!