Isnt This a Little Early?

When you walked into the next door you immediately walked out. "No, nope I can't do it."
"What, why not?" Aaliyah whined as everyone turned to look at you. "I don't know," you sighed," I don't wanna get my hopes up. What if T'Challa doesn't propose? It's too early to get attached to a dress then not use it," Queen Ramonda smiled at you. "We'll think about it like window shopping," Sydney said as she and Aaliyah dragged you into the store. "What did the note say?,Shuri asked as everyone settled around the stage. "Oh I forgot to read it." You opened the note and read out loud
"My love,
I hope you forgive me for allowing this but they insisted. I hope you've enjoyed the day so far. This is the last stop. You don't have to stay if you don't want to. Maia pulled me aside and told me about Darius," tears sprang into your eyes as you kept reading, " no woman should be left on her wedding day. He must not have known what he was missing. But I will be forever grateful to him because he's the reason you're open for me to steal away. And I love you with all that I am and ever will be. So if you decide to stay, this dress hunt won't be in vain.
All my love , T'Challa." You wiped your face as Maia and Shuri pulled you into a hug. "Let it out baby girl," Mayah cooed as she rubbed your back, T'Challa is not Darius. Do not let Darius ruin this special day for you. Don't let him win. T'Challa loves you with every fiber of his being. Now let's go in there and find a dress that will make him break down in tears when he sees you in it."
You smiled as Shuri and Maia led you into the dresses. As you were thumbing through dresses Queen Ramonda walked over. "How are you my darling girl?" You stopped looking. And turned to her. " I don't know, to be honest with you." You sighed staring at a dress.
"Sweetheart, it's ok to be terrified. You won't be a bride like other girls. You will become a queen, and no matter how much you love someone, that's a big deal. Love can only take you so far, but you have to be willing to live that lifestyle. So I'm glad that you're scared," She life yes your chin, " It lets me know you are taking this seriously, you would be marrying T'Challa and Wakanda, and that's a decision only you can make darling girl.  Do you want to be with T'Challa enough to deal with being a queen? Either way I'm always here for you. Always."
"You smiled at her, "Thank you Weisbini, he's worth the world to me, but I want to be my best person for Wakanda as well," you sighed.
"And sweetheart they will love you for who you are, you didn't grow up here, you will bring new insight into this country and new life, you are an amazing woman and I know you will flourish as queen. And so does T'Challa, so if he asks, follow your heart." She pulled you in for another hug.
You were interrupted when your friends walked over with their arms full of dresses. "We've got options!" Maia cheered.
"Come on!" Aaliyah said as she nodded in the fitting room, " the store workers told us we have free reign. Let them know what we want and they'll pack it up.
"We're not buying anything," you reminded them as they started to pull you away. "I'm missing something pretty important," You laughed as they stared at you confused. "A fiancé." You shook your head as they suddenly realized that.
"Well you can still shop," Sydney chimed in.
"I guess but it feels sacrilege to be in here right now." You sighed.
Queen Ramonda touched your arm, " just have fun baby girl. And try this one on. I saw you pass it up when we walked in earlier." She winked at your friends as they grabbed the dress and pulled you off.
Shuri was already waiting at the fitting room door when you walked over.
"Come on Kaia, we're burning daylight here." She pretend snapped as you were pushed pass. They lined up the dresses on the wall.
(The one you passed up)