You come home drunk (Thomas)

Third person POV

"Thomas is gonna be sooo angry with me" you told your friends, hiccuping afterwards.

"Well maybe he won't if you cooperate with me a little bit and WALK" Your sober friend, Y/F/N, told you as she tried to hold you up as you got out of her car.

You started laughing for no reason and she continued to lead you up the driveway to yours and thomas' home. You hadn't seen thomas all day as he had left for work before you even woke up, but he was already aware of you going out with some friends tonight and he didn't have a problem with it.

You gripped tightly on to Y/F/N's arms as she rang the door bell.

Thomas was currently sat in the living room, watching a movie, awaiting for you to come home. When the doorbell rang he furrowed his eyebrows in confusion. He knew you had taken your Keys with you as they weren't on the counter where they usually are so he didn't know who it could be. He stood up from his seat on the couch and walked over to the front door, swinging it open.

"HI BABE!" You shouted happily as a huge smile appeared on your face from the sight of him.

"Y/N! Shush!" Y/F/N scolded.

"Hi babe" you whispered this time, before laughing at yourself, finding your actions rather amusing. Thomas couldn't help but laugh a little himself, he had never seen you in this state before so he found it rather entertaining to watch.

"What the bloodyhel has happened to you?" He said still a little surprised however by the fact that you came home like this.

"I'm so sorry thomas, I didn't think she would get this bad" y/f/n apologised as she handed you over to him.

"No don't be! Thank you for bringing her back, I'm just glad she's safe" he told her politely as he put an arm around your waist and held you up. She smiled back kindly and said goodbye to you two before walking away, back to her car.

"Goodbye Y/F/N!!" You yelled at her and waved vigorously as she hopped into her car. Thomas instantly closed the door.

"Y/N shush!" He scolded you but let a small laugh escape his lips at the same time.

"Why? I was saying goodbye to my friend" you told him, making your face turn serious as you looked him in the eyes. He smirked a little but spoke up.

"It's gone midnight and your yelling, the neighbours will start complaining and we don't want that" he told as he lead you to the kitchen. He sat you on a chair at the dining table as he walked over to make you a glass of water. You leaned forwards and put your head on the table, tired from the dizziness you were feeling.

"Drink this, you'll feel better" he told you and placed a glass cup in front of you. You groaned and lifted your head before drinking the drink, spilling a bit whilst doing so.

"Oh Y/N" thomas groaned, seeing that you spilt some of the water. You placed the empty glass in front of you as he grabbed a cloth to clean up the mess you made.

You stood up and stumbled down the hall way to the stairs.

"Where are you going now?!" He asked, walking over to you after cleaning up.

"I want to go to bed. So I need to change" you slurred to him. Gripping the banister as you stood at the bottom of the stairs.

From there, thomas helped you up the stairs and into the bedroom you both shared. He grabbed one of his t-shirts to change into and you gladly took it before going into your ensuite and changing. Thomas waited for you on the bed and when you finished you stumbled back out and jumped on the bed.

"I love you" you told him and peppered him with kisses all over his face. He laughed and grabbed your face with his hands to stop you.

"Time for bed" he said and pecked your nose. You laid down beside him and stayed moment for a few seconds.

"Are you angry with me?" You asked curiously.

"No why would I be?" He questioned you.

"Because, I, I'm drunk" you slurred. He laughed softly.

"You've got to have a bit of fun every once in a while, babe." He said and pecked your lips.