chapter seven

the door opened and i immediately recognized charlie's shadow. luckily, i managed to pull back quickly from marina.

"liz, i thought you were going for a walk. what are you two doing here? why haven't you replied to any of my calls, marina?"

marina's face went blank. before she could even answer, i told him we were just talking about him:

"yeah, so um... i just convinced marina to get back together with you. i knew that you haven't been feeling okay lately so i tried to fix that," i said.

marina looked at me dead in the eye, like she was going to murder me. oddly, i liked it.

"yeah, right. liz talked to me about us and i gotta say i still need time to think about it, you know? i don't want to give you false hopes, charlie," she let out a shy smile.

charlie seemed surprised. well, it would've been weird if he wasn't surprised...!

"of course marina, take your time to think about it. you know i'll always wait for you, right?" he smiled back and got back in the house.

i was worried and relieved at the same time, because marina and i didn't get caught, but i had just made the situation worse. i knew marina would never want to get back with charlie but that was the only thing that came up in my mind when i saw him open the door.

"what the hell, elizabeth? why would you tell him that?" marina almost screamed.
"shut the fuck up, marina. i didn't want us to get caught," i put my finger on her lips so she would shut her mouth for once.
"you don't, but i think it would be hot if it happened," she winked at me and damn, that kind of turned me on.
"don't say that. we'd both get in trouble if it happened. also, are you implying that you're going to kiss me again?"

she blushed and grabbed my face to give me a peck on the lips.

"i am definitely going to kiss you again, elizabeth. you're driving me wild," she whispered in my ear.

"i.. can't wait, then," i smiled as i felt my cheeks go red. it always happened when marina intimidated me. i still don't get it though, because i'm comfortable around her but when she gets closer and stuff, i really feel.. weird. not that i hate this feeling; on the contrary, i've never felt like that and i love it. but that is so wrong. how would charlie feel about that?

i had been thinking about this whole situation for at least five minutes without realizing marina was still there, staring at me - or staring at my lips. i was still thinking about charlie but i leaned closer and kissed her. in between kisses, she said "we're literally in front of your door. are you sure you don't want to get caught?" as she smirked.
"i can't resist you, let's go to your house," i got up, grabbed her hand and she led me to her house, that was a few blocks from mine.

as she opened the door, i aggressively pushed her and closed the door to pin her against the wall and kiss her. but marina was a strong girl and switched places with me. she was under control and i liked it; she kissed my neck and cupped my face with her beautiful hands. she sensually put her lips on mine as i put my hands around her neck. we kept doing that for a whole ten minutes and both our breathings got heavier. i started taking her shirt off when her phone rang.

oh god. we'll never be in peace.

note: hey guys !! i'm sorry i hadn't updated in months :( i didn't have time with school and shit but tell me what u think of this chapter !