Chapter 5

A/N: so i know jack  or janina wouldnt do this but just go with it

(OKAY I'M AWAKE NOW!)

So, I know i haven't been the best at writing consistently, but whatever. Im pretty upset right now so i'm just kinda jabbing at the keys. It's been a couple months actually. Jack and I have been dating for a couple months, but then we got into an argument. Now I know I may sound like a crazy girlfriend here, but If you knew what happened, you'd agree with me.

So jack and I were at my apartment, and we were chillin on the couch watching a movie and stuff, and being all cute, and he was on his phone the whole time, so I assumed he was looking at the band's instagram page, but no, he was looking at some girls instagram page, and he was looking at a picture of this girl in a barely there bikini. And I was thinking

OH HELL TO THE NO!

So i decided to play it cool.

"Who's that Mi Amor?" i asked curiously.

He quickly left the app, which told me something was up.

"It's nobody Mon Amour."

"It doesn't seem like nobody Jack."

"I swear it's no one."

"Okay the. Give me your phone."

"What no."

"If it's truly nobody, you'd let me go through your phone."

"Brielle why won't you listen to me and trust that its nobody."

"Well it was some girls instagram page, and you were liking their pictures and dming them too."

"It was your page!"

"I have blonde hair. She had PINK hair! PINK! And she was black! Oh and the fact that it was JANINA'S INSTAGRAM PAGE!!!"

"Oh my god Brielle youre being way too uptight and sensitive about this!"

"I may be, but at least i'm not a cheater." I got up, my eyes filled with tears, and ran into my bedroom. I laid on my bed and cried and a few seconds later there was a thud on the door.

"Bri, come on! We can talk about this!"
"What is there to talk about!?! The fact that you we're being all flirty talk with Janina!?!"

"It's not what you think baby! I swear!!! Please just let me in so we can sort this out. I'll let you go through my phone and everything! Please Bri......"

I love Jack, But what he did was technically cheating. But I wanted to her what he had to say first. I sniffled and got up and unlocked the door.

"Whatever you have to say, it better be good."

"Just listen to me!"

"Fine!"

We sat down on my bed. Significantly far away from each other.

He tried to explain to me that him and Janina were really close friends, and so he let me go through his phone. Nothing in his dms, so I went to his texts. Now here's the filthy gold

 Now here's the filthy gold

I just sat there staring at his phone with dead eyes

I just sat there staring at his phone with dead eyes. My breathing got shaky.

"Seriously?!? I can't believe you.... I love you, but I can't do this. I can't deal with you doing... this!"

"Bri.... don't do this..."

"Jack, no. You're a liar and a cheater, and I won't have it. If you come up with a solution, come and talk to me..... I want you out of my house by the time I get back." I got up, threw his phone to the ground with a ton of force, walked out of the room, grabbed my purse and phone, and walked out of my apartment, got into my car, and drove to the why don't we house.