Chapter 9

So Mikey and I have been talking and hanging out for a few weeks. He's such a sweet person!!!!!!!!! He and I have actually gotten pretty close, and ya know jack's still got "Sammy" whatever her name is.

No i'm not salty!!!!!

OKay maybe a bit. But thats why I have Mikey.
He and I were hanging out in my apartment, and he was chasing me because i poured water on his hair, and I was currently on top of the counter trying to not let him get me.

"No Mikey no!!!!! Im Sorry!!!!"

"Neeeope!!!! You ruined my hair!" He said in a valley-girl voice.
"EWWW YOU SUCK!!!!!" I yelled

"Yeah so do you!"
I was blushing beyond belief.

"Mikey staaaaaph ewwwww!!!!" I joked.

"Okay fine." It looked like he went to go to the bathroom but he quickly turned around and picked me up off the counter.

"MIKEY!!!!!!!!! PUT ME DOWN!!!!!!'

"Never!!!!!!!!!" HE laughed and ran around while i was thrown over his shoulder. Then, Oh then, he ran out to the balcony and held me over the edge of my balcony that was like 700 feet from the ground.

"NO MIKEY I SWEAR TO GOD PUT ME BACK IN MY STUPID APARTMENT YOU'RE GONNA KILL ME!!!!!!!"

Then we heard yelling from three apartments over, and it was Logan.

"Drop her Mikey!!!!!"
"LOGAN!!!!!! NO!!! MIKEY DON'T DO IT!!!"
"Hmmmmm."

"MIKEY SHIEN!!!!!"

"Okay okay!!!!!" He pulled me back up from the balcony and i stared at him with probably the strongest death glare ever.

"You sir, are not very nice."

"Aww come on, it was funny." He admitted

"It was terrifying."

"It probably wasn't as bad as you think it was."

"Alright then. You do it. You hang of the side of a balcony."

"Ummm no thanks. I'm good."

"See? It's scary for you and even scarier for me because I hate heights."
"Chicken."

"Goose,"

"Goose??"

I sprinted off.

"OH! Like duck duck goose! I get It!!!" He realized and I was already locked in my room so he wouldn't throw me over the balcony again.
"Are we doing this again??"
"Yes we are! I am not leaving this room!!!"
"If I get you food will you?"

"Maybe! If you get me starbucks, Panda Express, candy, and a giant teddy bear then maybe I will."

"Seriously Bri?"
"And a new phone case and popsocket!"

"Now you're just being ridiculous."

"No, im being reasonable."

"No you're being ridiculous."
"Do you want me to open the door or what?"
"UUUUUUUGH FINE!"

He left to go get me things because ya know, why not??? And then I decided to get back at Jack. He posts a pic with a new girl, I'm gonna post a picture of me with a new guy. It just seems fair.

bribridamien: Luv u @mikeyshein

fan1: aww what happened to Bri and Jack???

Fan2:Did yall break up? 

 mikeyshein:luv u 2 bbg 

 jackaverymusic: I've been replaced....

I posted that picture and i just laughed to myself when I saw Jack's comment about being replaced.

Yes you did get replaced Jack. Yes you have.