Chapter 12

This can't be happening. I can't be.... No... Oh my goodness... I sat in the bathroom crying. Until I got a call.

It was Zach

"Hey bdong!"

I tried to sound happy

"Hey zdong!"

"Whatcha up to?"
"Nothin much just watching riverdale per usual."

"Of course you are."

"So what did you want?"
"Nothing I was bored."
"You live in a house with 4 other boys. You all sing. I'm sure you can find something to do. I gotta go though. Figure it out zdong."

"But Brie-"

"Nope. Bye Zacharoo."

I hung up, and guess what? I cried more.

A couple hours later, maybe around 9, I could hear the doorknob twisting and knew that Mikey was back from work.

"Hey Breezy."

"Hey Mikey."

"You sound depressed." He asked concerningly.

"I'm not. Why do you say that?"

"You aren't smiling, you didn't come up and hug me like usual and you have flaming hot cheetos and you only eat those when you're sad. What's up?"

"I......." I couldn't form the words.

"Bri?? You're freaking me out."

"Just go look on my bathroom sink...." I said in a shaky voice.

1 minute later he walked out with an astounded look on his face.

"You're..... Pregnant?!?" he sounded.... mad?

"It was from the party.... when we..."

"Oh my gosh I'm so stupid!!!" He yelled. He was furious!!!

"Mikey..."

"Save it. I'm sorry Brielle but I can't do this. I'm not ready for that type of commitment. So either get rid of it or I'm leaving for good."

"Mikey!!! You're suggesting a fucking abortion!!! You realize that's MURDER right?!? I'm not doing that!"

"You've made your choice then. Goodbye Bri." I started crying as Mikey gathered what he had at my house and stormed out.

I pulled out my phone.

"H-hello?"

"J-j-jack.... can you come pick me up???"

"Ri ri what happened??"

"I'll explain later but please come pick me up."

"I'm already in the car I'll be there in literally 2 minutes. Did something happen? Do you want to stay at the house?"

"C-can I?"

"Of course you can just pack a bag baby and you can stay as long as you need."

"T-thank y-y-you So m-much Jack...... I love you."

"I love you too baby girl."

Just like he said, in two minutes he was here, and I was already on the sidewalk with a suitcase, and my phone in my hand. I had called Brian and he asked no questions when i told him i was staying the the WDW house.

Jack pulled up and i just sat in the passenger seat for like a minute, then burst out crying.

"Bri what happened????"
"He left be-bec-c."
"Because what baby????"

"Jack..... Mikey got me...... Pregnant. I hate this! I hate myself!!!!!!"
"No no dont say that Bri. You'll get through this and i'll be with you the entire time, I promise!" He went, and kissed my crying face, trying his best to calm me down, and it worked a bit.

"I'm just shocked in so many ways...." I said quietly.

"I know princess, i know."
"I'm shocked and tired. And Hungry. Really hungry."

He laughed. "You want food?"
"Yes please."

"Well i'll stop and get something. You can sleep if you want."

"Yeah that sounds nice. Can you get In & Out??" i asked sleepily

"Yeah. I take it you want what you get every time?"

"Yeah. Ima... ima just take a nap.."

"You do that I'll wake you after okay?"
"Yeah. yeah." I muttered and closed my eyes for the ride.