Natsumi x Subaru: A Sleepless Night

WARNING: THERE IS SLIGHTLY MATURE CONTENT HERE

Natsumi sighed hard that night, as she was awake. Subaru was dead asleep; his arm long since fallen off of her waist, and his sleeping state defining his truly cute face. Natsumi was sitting up, a book in her lap, and her focus trained onto the page. She was doing everything she could to try and figure out a way to make Karen remember everyone. It wasn't amounting to much, as Natsumi had gone through numerous books....as Reiji himself had done as well. She closed the book with an annoyed "Tch!" and she sat it on the growing pile beside hers and Subaru's bed. Since their relationship formed, she and he'd just started sharing a room. 

It was easier that way, and much simpler. Plus, Subaru was intent on never letting Natsumi get taken from him again. He wanted her by his side at all times. Not that the tsundere would say that. She glanced over at his sleeping face, marveling in his beauty. 

"Are you going to lay down or stare at me?"Subaru murmured. Natsumi jumped. He opened an eye. 

"Wha-You jerk, were you awake this whole time?!"Natsumi hissed. He gazed at her boredly, sighing at her suddenly flustered and angry appearance. He reached up loosely and touched her cheek with his fingertips. 

"What an interesting face you're making,"Subaru told her. He didn't blush or pull away this time. She sighed. She knew that only with her was Subaru ever truly honest with himself and his feelings. She knew that that's how it would always be. She touched his hand lightly with hers.

"Yeah? No more than the one you make when you're sleeping,"She teased. He sighed and closed his eyes for a second, before moving quickly. He pulled her under him and had her trapped to the bed, his hands holding her wrists to the side. She blushed in surprise. "Hey, lemme up!" He stared down at her, his pink eyes flashing. She fell silent, marveling in their shade and intensity as he gazed at her. He lowered himself, placing his mouth against her neck. 

"I won't let you up,"he told her as she flinched from the feeling of his lips. He grinned slightly and opened his mouth, biting into her flesh. She made a small noise, and he knew that while it had sounded like pain, coming from her it was really pleasure. He drank some of her blood and then pulled up a little, moving his lips up closer to her jawline. She sighed at him. 

"You're enjoying this...aren't you, you jerk,"Natsumi whispered. He chuckled. 

"It's what you get for teasing me,"he told her. He bit her, not hard enough to break the skin, but just enough to tease her back a little, knowing she enjoyed it. She stifled a noise, one he knew would have probably been a moan if she'd released it. He pulled up and moved to her lips, locking hers with his. His tongue swiped out, grazing her bottom lip, but she stubbornly wouldn't open her mouth. He frowned and pulled away. "Alright, if you're going to be like that..." Subaru moved and lifted up her shirt at the hem. She gasped and struggled. 

"Hey-no-stop!"Natsumi exclaimed. Her eyes immediately went to the door. "What if-"

"I don't care if my brothers or Yui are listening,"Subaru told her. He released her other wrist, moving down to her now exposed stomach. His lips found the side of her torso, where he knew she was ticklish. She made a small noise and he grinned, trailing kisses up her side. "I want them to listen. I want them to know you're mine." Natsumi blushed. He held her close, moving to lift her shirt up and off of her, revealing her bra. He unclasped it and let it fall off, moving to mark her as his. 

"S-subaru,"Natsumi breathed. His grip on her tightened and he pulled away from her skin, his lips resting on her gently.

"If you say my name like that, I'll know you want more,"he told her. She gasped as he bit down and began to drink from her there. Her hands, which had been on his shoulders and had been pushing against him, now curled into fists. They slid around his neck, pulling him closer. 

"Nnh-"

*Next door in Ayato and Yui's room*

"Hahaha, oh my god, Subaru is really getting it tonight!"Ayato laughed in a whisper. Yui's face burned in embarrassment that she could hear her sister and Subaru next door. Ayato glanced at her. "So, Pancake, do you think-"

"Absolutely not!"Yui hissed. 

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••      

There you go! Natsumi x Subaru. For my lemon readers, I know you were probably like "GO  INTO MORE DETAIL" but, I can't write lemon. I mean, I can physically write lemon, it's just hard for me to take it seriously. Anywho, hope you enjoyed this little chapter.

The song here is Get Some by Ghosted ft. Kamille. 

Ciao!